Bloody Cross

Chapter 3: Demon Curse

... After school, Stevie and I went to Miss Zucchini's Ice Cream Parlor. Stevie was ordering our ice cream while I sat and looking around for that little girl. I couldn't stop turning my head over and over, people must think I'm crazy or a bug is in my face. Stevie came back with ice cream cones.
"Here you go, one Nutella two scoop ice cream on a cone with Melted Marshmallows and two scoop of Cotton Candy ice cream on a cone for me." smiled Stevie. We was licking the ice cream cone and looking at each other and giggling and smiling for no reason, we always do that.
When Stevie went to throw out our napkins, I saw the old lady walking towards me. I got up quickly and race to Stevie. Stevie looked at me and said, "Okay! Don't tell me you are still scared?" She grab my hand and walked me home. I looked at old lady screaming words. "Look at that crazy old lady! Hehehe!" laughed Stevie. I look nervous.

When Stevie brought me to my grandma's room, she asked me if she could sleep over; I said sure in a happy tone. She called her parents and they said sure. Stevie and me went to my room, which was the room next to my grandma's room. "Wow! Your room look like Zoey 101's room." "Thanks!" She started to do her homework and I copy her like always.

At night, Stevie and I went to the cafe and ate the last of the food. When we head to my room, the old lady grabbed me and said random things to me. I tried to escape but she grab me tighter. She pulled me into her room and throw to her bed. She grab a book and throw at me. I'm glad I dodged it.
She point at it and me.

"Open it!" I opened it. She was trying to say something but I didn't understand.
" 2....2...2...!!!!!" She looked at me.
"Huh?"
"2...2...2..!!!"
"Oh! 222!"
"Aye! Aye!"
I turned to 222 and it lead me to the a page with the rose. I read it.

'The Devil's Rose is who most uncommon
but deadly rose. It was cursed many years ago by many people. This rose is one rose that will anyone. When you give it to, but choose wisely of who you give it to or that person will die by suffering. But if a person who give to you and nothing happen like death you're the person who can
keep the rose and plan your revenge!'

I look at the old lady and give her a dirty look. I close the book and stormed out of her room angrily. In the morning, Stevie and I went to school, in Algebra class, Mr. Miller was there instead of our regular teacher. Everyone was whispering and had serious faces. Evening Torreann was crying. I looked at Stevie and Stevie at me worried.

"Class please settle down. This is important to hear. Miss Ferguson went to the hospital last night around 2 am. Miss Ferguson was very old.." Someone cut him off.
"So she dead!?"
"Yes! The police said she died from being choke by roses. Well she did had a lot roses in her small household but we didn't know it will get to far to make her die. So kids class had be cancelled for the whole school, we have to find a teacher over the summer. Everyone please get up and go to the parent's waiting room." Mr. Miller scratch his beard.
Everyone got up and walked to the waiting room. I remember the book and everything it said. I had a headache. I felt dizzy. Everything is blurry. I can't breathe. I'm scared. I'm weak. I'm peel. I can't sta... I fainted. I could her screams and Stevie calling my name and Mr. Miller calling the security guards and nurses. I just see blackness. Did I just died, too?

When I woke up I saw the light on the ceiling. I turned my head slowly and saw that I was at the nurse office. I touch my forehead and I had a ice pack on my head. I sit-up and looked around while taking off the ice pack from my head. I heard a big slam and the lights flicked but my side. A monster-ish hand grab the curtain and pull it, I screamed and covered my face.
"Boo! Are you okay?" Smiled Stevie.
I was relieved it was her. I hugged her tight.
"You killed me! YOU killed me! YOU KILLED me! YOU KILLED MEEE AHHHHHH!!!!" screamed Stevie. She started to choke me.
"Stop. Stop. You are choking me." I said when my last of my breathe. I reached out to get scissor and I stab her in the hand softly. She screamed but with a demon screamed and her screamed.
"You will die, bitch!" She faint in the ground.
I quickly grab her and put her on the bed and make sure she okay...