Status: finished :)

Accidents Happen

on top of the world

Chapter 13

BRENDONS POV

With Scarlett now leaning on my shoulder all i had to do was get my present out for her. She made me such a beautiful birthday present and i already have hers. However i cannot wait till her birthday it is months away, i thought it would be a nice gesture to do it up here with the stars shining, in private. It’s only something small but i think it will be a start of something.
I got the small box out of my pocket and placed it onto her hand
“whats this?”
“its a present, for you.”
“why?” she said looking up into my eyes for answers
“because i found it last week in a shop and thought of you. I was going to give it to you for your birthday but 1. It is too far away and 2. I will probably lose it if i do not give it to you now.” I replied with a smile plastered on her face. She still looked thoroughly confused but opened the box. It contained a necklace which had a silver heart on it nice and simple apart from the small black jem at the top of the heart.
A massive smile crept up on her face as she looked up at me.
“It’s beautiful Brendon.”
I smiled and said “turn it over!”
She quickly turned it over to reveal a winking face ( ;) ) with love Brendon written underneath.
I took the necklace and put it on here whilst saying “now you will always have me and my cheeky wink with you”
She turned and faced me “thank you” she grabbed my hands and shuffled closer to me as we started to make our decent down the fairest wheel. She leaned in and kissed me putting her hand round the back of my neck whilst i cupped her face in my hands. I could tell from our first kiss that we were both not as nervous as before. It was nice.
On our way back to her apartment we never let go of each other’s hands and stayed so close it was like we were glued together. This was the perfect evening, everything went to plan. I just hope this lasts because i know things are going to get worse before they get better.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this chapter is so short! going to start writing a new fic along with this one to do with supernatural so stay tuned if you like that sort of stuff :)