Status: finished :)

Accidents Happen

Happy Endings

Chapter 16

1 year later.

Brendon and I are still together. Finally the problems with Jenny have disappeared. However i guess that is going to happen when you date a musician. He has finally let me pay for meals on occasions not just him.
Elizabeth and Misha are still together as well. I have never seen 2 people as happy as they are.
I have been on tour with panic and it was the best experience i have ever had. Going round the world seeing a band perform for hundreds of fans. You feel the energy coming from them and how happy they are to see them sing. You see how they affect people in different ways. How they help people. You see the band having the time of their life doing the job that they love with the people they love.
Brendon still gives me the same cheeky wink when i stand at the side of the stage during the show which gets a few ‘awwwweee’s’ from the crowd.
We still go up to Vancouver to see Misha and Elizabeth as they both live up their now. We all became good friends with the supernatural cast. Well i guess they are best friends now. We are just a big group of childish adults.

One more thing to say:

Take care of the ones that you love.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoyed this story. Sorry if it is an abrupt ending i had no idea how to carry on so i would leave it on a happy note.
Last line inspired by one of my favourite band- Biffy Clyro-opposite