Status: finished :)

Accidents Happen

Hospital Rooms

Chapter 2

I woke up slowly in a hospital room next to Jay and Elizabeth.
“what happened?” i said rubbing my eyes.
“you got hit by a door and got knocked unconscious. This could only happen to you Scar.”
“true, true. How long have i been out?”
“4 hours or so.”
“ 4 HOURS!! You guys can go home i promise i will ring you when i need picking up?”
“no you need someone here with you Scar.” Elizabeth protested.
Jay nudged Elizabeth and whispered to her “Its ok Brendon will stay he wants to speak to her anyway.”
“Fine.” She pointed her long finger at me “You will call me when you get home miss.”
“ok mother!” i said as she walked out the room whilst Jay waved me good bye.
I looked around the room with curiosity taking it the hospital surroundings. Not a huge fan of hospitals but i don’t think many people are. Suddenly i saw a figure standing in the doorway. I could of recognised him from miles away. His dark hair, pale face and just his all round beauty. Brendon Urie.
He came over and sat on the bed next to me with a huge infectious smile on his face. Of course this made me smile.
“you have a beautiful smile you know” he said to me
“i could say the same thing about you there Urie” i said without even thinking
“im sorry about hitting you with my bus door” he said with a serious face and puppy dog eyes. I think my heart melted
“ohh so you are the man who shoved the door in my face. Its no problem honestly accidents happen. Well accidents happen a lot in my case.” This caused him to laugh.
Nearly immediately one of the nurses came in telling me i have to stay in for the rest of the day. I let out a sigh and leaned back onto my pillow once she left the room.
“crap. Im gonna get so bored in here”
“HEY!” brendon said grabbing my arm.
“WHAT” i replied
“i will stay with you, get to know each other. I hear you are a designer for all sorts of items. Maybe you can help me out i want to help design the merch for panic and we need someone cool to do it.”
“are you saying im cool?”
“i guess....”
“fine you can stay!” i said with a smile
We ended up talking and getting to know each other for hours on end. To be honest I’m not sure how I didn’t manage to fangirl over him. In the end I was falling asleep and Brendon moved behind me to re arrange my pillows but i just fell asleep on him. Let’s say I might have done it on purpose so he wouldn’t have to leave.
“Night scarlett”
“night brendon”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah i uploaded these 2 chapters now cause i started writing and it all came flowing. i hope enjoy all panic or brendon fans :D