Status: finished :)

Accidents Happen

schemes and what not

Chapter 6

SCARLETTS POV

Finally we got to Los Angeles airport. Elizabeth and I had been on a 10 hour plane ride over here to meet the panic guys. I brought a ton of stuff so i could move into my small flat, no need for a fancy one if i will be going on tour with the guys. Elizabeth has taken 3 weeks of work to come over with m to help settle in. Well also partially because Brendon told me about Misha and we are gonna surprise the hell out of her. I had no idea who was picking us up. I thought Brendon might but turned out i was wrong. Turned out Zach was. He met us by the luggage pick up. I got all of my stuff and just our luck Elizabeths took forever to arrive.
This left me standing along with Zach. In this time he made it perfectly clear on what has been happening with the boys and especially Brendon. I understood why he wasn’t allowed to pick me up. But the minute Zach said “nothing is allowed to go on between you two.....yet” my heart just dropped into a bottomless pit. I hadn’t even considered this yet but apparently i wanted it. A lot.
After about 40 minutes in the car we reached Panic’s studios. Zach informed me Brendon wasn’t there but Misha was. Time to shine.
We were lead into a small room where we put down our things. I knew Misha was going to be here any minute so my plan with Dallon started to come into place. We were sitting on the sofa just chatting when Dallon sent me a text.
“oh Liz, Dallon has just text me to go and see him for a minute is that cool?”
“yeah totally, i will just chill here and fill my time watching the walls.”
“thought you might”
I got up went out the room to see Misha standing there looking quite confused.
I offered out my hand “you must be misha!”
“umm. Yeah”
“hi im scarlett, just give me a second ive got to get something.”
“are you brendons friend?”
“yeah! Just wait in there ill be right back”
I watched misha walk into the room and when he shut the door i heard the gasp of Elizabeth the fangirl! I ran down the corridor to see Dallon standing there with a look on his face questioning me if our plan had worked.
“VICTORY!”
“WOHOOOO!”
Dallon ran over to me and once again i got engulfed into a bear hug and got lifted up from the floor. I had gathered this band was very hug friendly.
Dallon is a really tall guy so i ended up being lifted up the floor at quite a height. We were both laughing hysterically. I had met Dallon a couple of years ago through family friends so people were used to us acting like idiots.
Eventually Dallon put me down from the hug. He stared down at me and motioned me to turn around. I suddenly had the warm brown eyes i had missed staring at me. I turned around to say thanks to Dallon but he was already gone. The minute i turned around Brendon gave me a massive hug. I laid my head on his shoulder and took a moment to realise who i was hugging.
“you still smell nice Brendon” i said with a chuckle
“well yeah i like this smell” he said and pulled out from the hug
I looked up at him with a smile and he did the same. Suddenly we heard manic laughter coming from down the corridor.
“well i guess you introduced Misha and Elizabeth to each other then” Brendon said raising an eyebrow
“i guess you could call it that” i said with a small smile
“come on ill show you around”
He offered me his hand and i took it, all was going well.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you enjoy me bringing in misha for it. my friend who is elizabeth in this is a big fan of his :')