Status: hope you love it i have some good ideas for this one:::: BY: Taylor Please leave a wonderful comment :) --by katelyn.

Walking with Vampires

chapter 1: All about me

Jerras POV

Some things in things in this world are confusing to some or just pure craziness, like my life for example is nothing but crazy, unrealistic, but yet all true. Like for example my life has never been normal, it’s always been mythical and secretive and you’ll know why here in a minute. Unlike what some people think vampires do indeed exist, your probably thinking well IV never seen one, yeah well that’s how we like it. Nice and secretive, why tell the whole world just to cause I flipping war between humans and vampires.

Its a lot easier for us vampires to just keep it nice and hidden from the human mind, they just can comprehend it very well is how I see it. Some can and some cant, like my friend Khloe she can understand it without a problem at all, I wish all humans were like her. But we can’t get that lucky can we? Nope.

One reason why I say vampires are real is because one; I’m a vampire. Second my whole family is from generations of vampires, we live our lives like every normal family so if you see us you won’t know we are what humans call immortal. No one would ever suspect us to be blood thirsty vampires because it’s really easy to hide what we are; we are kind of human yet not, at the same time.

We are definitely nothing like what you read in books or watch on the television or see in the movie theaters. Movie producers have made out vampires to where we can be scary blood thirsty monsters to vampires that sparkle in the sunlight I mean come on! Vampire Diaries is pretty good, I mean they got some things right about us, and I actually enjoy watching it every Thursday. My parents always think it’s stupid that I watch it, they are always saying,

“Why do you watch that garbage, we are nothing like them!” I just say well it’s pretty entertaining how they portray us, and I like picking out what they do wrong because frankly it’s really funny to my mind. There are many things we can do that the movies, books, and TV shows jacked up or portrayed wrong about us. The imagination of some people just crack me up at times, I mean what vampire sparkles? Like seriously. Let me set the record straight on a couple of things shall I?

We do not sparkle in the sun, or catch on fire; we don’t need a magic ring to protect us either.

We are still technically alive because if you’re born a vampire you have a faster heartbeat than a normal human, until your 21 that’s when your heart stops all together and we really are called the undead or my personal favorite immortal.

We can indeed eat human food and it won’t bother us or make us sick but we prefer blood most of the time. My family eats human food and drinks blood for refreshments that way we get a daily dose of both. People that come to our house just think it’s our personal wine that we made just for our family, well that’s what we tell them anyway.

The only thing Hollywood did get right at times was your either born a vampire like I was or you have vampire blood in your system and die, kind of like vampire diaries minus the neck breaking part. You see how you are turned is way different than you might have seen on TV, thank goodness no one has ever came up with it on their own. I think someone gave the Idea to vampire diaries to make sure they didn’t get the right way on how we really turn.

If I was to turn my best friend Khloe for example, we would both cut our hands to draw blood and put them together and that way my vampire blood would get into her system. Once that’s done she has exactly three days before her body shuts down, why does it shut down? Because my blood is slowly taking over her body and transforming it into a vampire, so over the course of those three days she would get sicker and sicker until finally on the third day at a random time not a specific time she will just fall asleep. When actually she dies and comes back to life as a vampire but with no heartbeat. Make sense? Yeah it’s kind of confusing but not at the same time.

Oh and another thing like everyone I'm sure has read or seen we do have speed, strength and good fighting reflexes, and we have pointy fangs where our canines are supposed to be. They only come out when we want them to, so don’t think they are out all the time because then it would be very hard to keep what we are a secret. Being able to retract them helps keep everything about us and what we truly are a secret from humans.

If you were wondering about my family well we are a group of 5 put together, we have more in our family, but not too many vampires can live in one place it just isn’t safe. I mean there is vampire hunters out there and they are just as supernatural as us they just don’t kill people like some of our kind do. Vampire hunters are very strong and fast but we are way faster than them and some of us have special powers. Cool huh? Freaking amazing if you ask me! Anyway back to my family:

I have 2 annoying older brothers, Seth and Tyler. Seth has blonde shaggy hair while Tyler has black hair that he spikes all the time, they are both muscular and taller than me. There are my parents Vivian and Jason, my dad has brown hair and my mom is a blonde, mom is very sweet but she has a big temper when needed, my dad is kind of strict, he tells me constantly to keep my mouth shut about what I am mostly because they sent me to school to get an education and didn’t want me telling the whole school I’m a vampire.

Sometimes I have been tempted because people always thought they were better than me and stronger, and I think in my head they are so stupid saying that to a vampire who can kick their ass in three seconds. Then there is me, the only girl vampire that has been born in generations, so I’m kind of a big deal. I’m supposedly going to be pretty powerful as well, cool huh? Totally. I have long brown hair and brown eyes and I’m the little sister to my brothers even though I’m 19 years old, I’m not that little but they insist on saying hey little sister. Ugh drives me nuts.

Mom and dad say it could be dangerous for me if any of the other evil vampires or vampire hunters found Out I was born a vampire, because it’s very rare. It’s mostly boys that are born, my mom was turned by my dad, and my dad was born a vampire, he fell in love with a human (my mom). It was a really sweet story but I won’t bore you with the details, I mean vampires are aloud to fall in love with humans and stuff it’s just not something that happens a lot.

The only person well human that knows that I’m a vampire is my best friend Khloe, she’s the only one I can be myself around and I love talking to her about my vampire problems and she loves listening to it like I’m reading a book or something. My family doesn’t know she knows, and if they did they might get a little mad at me okay, I’m exaggerating they will get a lot mad and I don’t want them to find out. So its mine and her little secret. Khloe accepted me for what I was and we are really great friends and I have known her my whole life, I know for a fact my secret is safe with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
In this story all the chapters wiith Jerra's POV is by Taylor, Khloe's POV is by Katelyn, all the others is whoever wants hope you enjoy it and please read a story called The House Next Door and recomend thanx :) :)