Status: hope you love it i have some good ideas for this one:::: BY: Taylor Please leave a wonderful comment :) --by katelyn.

Walking with Vampires

Chapter 2: All about her

Khloes POV

I don’t like keeping secrets from my family or friends, or in this matter the whole world that also doesn’t know this secret I’m carrying and never should. This secret of mine that I carry is very important and id never tells a soul for as long as I live. I've known my best friend Jerra since we was in kindergarten, she told me her secret when she was 16. She knew she could trust me, and well she can, because when some one tells me a secret that can’t be told to anyone I will take it to my grave. My secret is that my best friend Jerra is a vampire, you’re probably thinking I’m crazy but it’s true, yep I said it a vampire.

Yes she was a vampire growing up as well but I didn’t know that, she told me when your born a vampire you grow like every normal human, just have a faster heartbeat as you get older, till your 21 then you stop ageing all together and Jerra’s heart will just stop, but she will be alive just immortal as humans say. Problem is her parents have no idea that she told me they were all vampires; if they did I’m afraid that I might become the next meal, let’s hope not. But I would never tell anyone and Jerra knows that.

I’ve been over at Jerra’s house a couple of times and if she had not have showed me her speed and fangs I would have not believed her when she first told me. It took proof to convince me, but I wasn’t scared of her because I knew Jerra, and I knew she would never ever hurt me. Its amazing to my mind that vampires actually exist, my life is pretty normal though except for the fact that my best friend is a vampire, and so are her parents and two older brothers. May I add I have had a crush on her brother Tyler for quite sometime, but I don’t think he likes me back, oh well a girl can dream right?

To be honest its actually pretty cool, from Jerra’s view its pretty cool, but she doesn’t know any different on what it’s like to be human. We both graduated last year so everyday we hang out when we can. She don’t like me going to her house much because it might be a little dangerous with a human like myself in a house full of vampires if you know what I mean and I think you do. From what Jerra has told me though they are very good with controlling their thirst so I think ill be fine, well that’s what I tell her anyway. She is just trying to keep me safe and I get that, she’s such a sweetheart at times.

I’m supposed to go to her house and spend the night for a week because my parents are out of town like they always are, they rarely stay home. I’m an only child because I was an accident but my parents love having just me and sometimes I like them not being around because I have more freedom unlike Jerra who has her parents.

So right now I’m driving with my radio blaring thrift shop and thinking to myself like I always do, I love to sing, listen to music and just think to myself, trust me I do it a lot because I’m an only child and I have a lot of free and spare time on my hands. Let’s just hope all goes well with the family of vampires, this is the most I have ever spent time with them, I think it might go swimmingly who am I kidding, it will be a disaster knowing how me and Jerra are.

Most of the time when I’m over at her house she makes us stay up in her room and hang out for how ever long I’m over there, but I’m not complaining because she has a big room, and a flat screen TV, a wii, play station, laptop. So I mean we have plenty to do to keep us occupied and all.

I pulled into the driveway, turned my radio down and cut the engine; I got out of my car and put my overnight bag on my shoulder. Jerra’s house was huge, but I mean it’s necessary for a family of five like hers. Guest visit them all the time, Jerra says all of them are vampires that are in her family that just live long distances and come to visit them. It took a while for Jerra to let me actually stay the night I think the fact that my parents were going out of town and I hated being alone made it really hard for her to say no to me.

So here goes nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry the chapters are so short, but these are just background details about each character. We will try our very best to make each chapter longer than the last, thanks for reading and please comment!