Status: hope you love it i have some good ideas for this one:::: BY: Taylor Please leave a wonderful comment :) --by katelyn.

Walking with Vampires

Chapter 4: Mrs. Evil

Authors note: If their are any typos im super sorry, im trying my best :) PLease dont forget to comment!! and most importantly vote.

Khloe's POV

"Amanda? Carson's twin sister thats always mean to me where Carson is as sweet as can be?" I asked.

"Yeah i know amanda's mena but shes not staying too long and she is my family." Jerra answered.

"Well alright, but i hope she dont pick on me too much," I groaned just thinking about Amanda comeing.

"I got yo back Khloe," Jerra replied smiling.

"Thanks," I replied with a smile.

"DING DONG"

"Great," replied flopping back on the bed.

"Youll be fine," Jerra assured me. I knew as soon as Jerra shut her bedroom door she used her vampire speed to get to the front door because in less than a second i heard her open her fornt door and greet Amanda. Before i knew it they were walking into hte bedroom, this should be good.

Amand looked at me and smirked like she always does, she thinks shes so bad ass, which shes not.

"Hello Human." Amanda said shwoing her fangs. she acts like thats supposed to scare me but i just give her the 'reallly' look.

"My name is Khloe," I gurned annoyed already by her presence.

"Watever, I see your still human." Amanda said sitting i nJerra's computer chair twisting it side ot side with her feet.

"Id like to stay that way aaammaanndaaa." I replied dragging out her name. She squinted her eyes at me and hissed, i dint even flinch, because she dont scare me at all.

"Well your dumb because being turned nto a vampire is awesome!" Amand replied. Amand was turned at the same age as her twin sister CArson centuries ago when they were 18. Her parents turned as well a couple years after they did.

"Well it sure didnt make you look any better," I smarted back.

"You better watch it," amanda said jerking forward like she was going to jump out of the chair but Jerra jumped in front of her and held her hands up.

"Come on girls be nice for once." Jerra begged sitting back down after Amanda calmed down.

"Sorry Jerra." I replied.

"As if," Amanda rpelied crossing her arms and getting an evil glare from me, which she gladly returned.

"So what burings you here?" Jerra asked Amanda before we would fight anymore.

"Just coming to get more blood, since your parents have tons of it and we cant hunt humnas where i live." Amand replied.

"Oh."

"Gorss," i replied making a disgusted face.

"You want to be my next donor, because i can bite you here," Amanda said with a smirk. Im bout to wipe that damn smirk off her face, yeah as if she would take me down in a second if i was a vampire i would gladlly kick her ass.

"Im good." I answered quickly. In a gust of wind Amanda was on top of me pinning me down holding my arms above my head. Welp im dead.

"Come on, it will only hurt...well a lot." Amanda said smiling showing me her fangs and her eyes turning red.

"Get off of her you had your fun!" Jerra said getting on her feet and coming over to us. We both knew Amanda was really storng even for Jerra and shes a vampire.

"She smells so good though," Amamnd whispered against my neck sending chills down my spine and making my heart race. If this was any other situation i would have taking the smelling nice part as a compliment but not when im about to be bitten meaning smelling nice equals lunch. Then in thet blilnk of an eye Amanda had gotten off of me and was sitting across the room back in the computer chair like nothing happened.

"I hate you." I mumbled sitting up trying to calm my eratic heart beat before i have a heart attack.

"Same here," Amanda snorted."

"Shoot my dad's coming, i can hear him walking up the stairs." Jerra sad speedng around the room hiding her blood bottles and putting htem back in her mini fridge.

"So?" Amand said clearly confused. I guess she dont know .

"Retract your fangs now, Ill explain later," Jerra whispered. Amanda surprisingly did as she was told and Jerras dad walked in right as Jerra sat back down, she didnt even look out of breath, its like she was sitting there the whole time. Being a vampire must be nice!

"Hello girls, nice to see you again Amanda." he smiled.

"You too." Amanda fake smiles.

"Is spaghetti alright for dinner, mother wanted me to ask?"

"Cool with me," we all replied.

"Alrighty then, see ya at dinner." Then he left the room and a couple minutes later we continued to talk.

"Why did I have to retract my fangs, I always have them out?" Amanda asked curiously.

"Because my parents have no idea that Khloe knows we are vampires,and I would get in a huge argument with my dad again if he found out." Jerra explained.

"Interesting, very interesting." Amanda replied smirking.

"Please don't tell, she's my only friend I can be myself around besides you probably have much better things to do anyway." Jerra begged.

"Calm yourself, I won't tell,because your a cool cousin. But next time that human pisses me off, I'm so telling." I wonder why she is being so rude.

"I can't make any promises!" I shouted back.

"Stupid human." Amanda said.

"Stupid vampire." I mocked.

"Girls!" Jerra scolded making us both shut up.