‹ Prequel: Love and Hate
Status: In Development

Poisonous Kiss

W-what's Wrong... With Me?

I sat through another one of America's rants about being the hero and defeating Axis Powers. I looked around the room. The only one paying any attention, was Canada. Sitting next to me, France was sniffing a rose. I stared at him for a minute. Golden blonde hair, blue eyes, long eye lashes. Wait. Why am I thinking of his eye lashes? What's wrong with me?

I dropped my eyes and saw his full pink lips. Suddenly, my face burned and my heart raced. What's wrong with me? Why am I thinking such things? Why am I getting... excited just by glancing at his lips? I laid my head down and fell asleep.

When I woke up, the room was dark and no one else was around, as far as I could see. I stood up and began walking towards the door. I tripped over someone's foot. I feel and hit my elbow hard. I felt the guy jump up and run over to the light.

When the light came on, long golden hair flipped through the air and I was still so sleepy I could barely walk.

"England? Are you okay?" Some voice muttered in my subconsiousness.

"Yes, mint bunny. I'm fine," I dozed in and out of sleep.

"Alright, you're sleeping over tonight," was the last thing I heard as I passed back out.

When I woke back up, I heard that same voice saying something.

"... tripped over my foot and fell on the floor. I think he hit his head or something."

A doctor leaned over me, "Hello, Mr. England. Are you okay?"

"Uh... Where am I?" I muttered.

"He is fine. No signs of a concussion or anything. Just a bruised elbow." The doctor said.

I sat up and rubbed my head. The door closed behind the doctor.

"Where am I?" I asked again.

"You're here. With me," France sat next to me.

I sat up. "Why am I here?!"

"You fell asleep during the meeting and I decided to wait behind. I must've fallen asleep. You tripped over my foot and fell to the ground. I brought you here and had a doctor check you for injuries," he shrugged.

He cares. Even a little.

"Oh," I said. What else could I say?

He leaned back against my shoulder. He was tired or something. But, for somereason, my heart thumped harder and my face burned. Why am I acting like this around him? What is wrong with me?

I looked around for a minute and realized something. I was in his room. In his bed. I had been in his house for gala's and other forms of celebrations, I didn't even realize what room I was in. My face burned more and I gripped the comforter.

"I-I should really get going," I stuttered.

"Huh? It's so late. Why not just sleep over?" France yawned.

I wish I could, but I need to find out what's wrong with me. "I-I'd just rather be back at home."

He turned to face me. "It's late. It's dark. It's creepy as hell. Just sleep over and you can leave when the sun begins to rise."

"Fine. I suppose it couldn't be too bad of an idea."

He hugged me tight. "Yay!"

H-huh? I hugged him back, and secretly inhaled his scent. I caught myself doing that and pushed him away. What's wrong with me?!

"Huh? Something wrong, England?"

"Don't hug me like that. It's weird!"

He looked at me with a look of worry and confusion.

I climbed out of the bed, "I'm going to the guest room."

"Uh. Okay. Let me show you where it is," he stood next to me.

"I know where it is."

"Still. You could fall again."

He led me to the guest room. I walked quietly behind him, hiding in his shadow. What is wrong with me?! All of these thoughts and actions. Nothing's changed about him. He's just France!

He opened the door. "Here you are."

I walked in, and turned to face him. "Thank you."

He leaned closer to me. I was scared and nervous, but knew what he was doing. Its not a big deal. After what happened at the olympics, I can fake a kiss.

His eyes closed, and so did mine. My heart thunked and thumped. What's wrong with me?

I flet him lean closer and wrap an arm around my waist. My face burned and my breath hitched in my lungs. What's wrong with me?

His lips finally met mine. My heart raced. What's wrong with me?

I felt myself kiss back as he pulled me closer and my arms wrapped around his neck. I hadn't kissed anyone in a while, so it feels good. But, it feels too good with him, of all people. What's wrong with me?

He hesitated for a second, shocked. He pulled me closer and kissed me harder. I matched that and felt myself smile a little. I felt my arms thighten around him. I felt his chest pressed against mine. I felt his hand go down a little and rest on my ass. I slid my tongue over his.

"Mmmm..." he moaned into the kiss.

"Mmmmm..." I moaned back.

W-what's wrong... with me?