Status: Slow

I Breathe You In

3

I heard someone come through to the bunks and looked up with my tear stained eyes to see Jaime looking back at me with pure terror on his face.
"Did I-"
"Go get Mike," Austin ordered. Jaime shook his head and sat on the ground by my head cross legged. He stroked my hair and smiled at me whilst wiping away the tears on my cheeks.
"Want me to do one of the dances I do for fans?" He asked. I shook my head and giggled tearfully Jaime smiled at me and kissed my cheek. "Then shh," he teased. I nodded and he rubbed his nose against mine affectionately.

Kellin and Austin climbed out of my bunk and left me and Jaime alone for a while. Jaime crawled into the bed next to me and pulled me in tightly for a cuddle. I curled up into his chest and felt his grip tighten even more.
"Gonna tell me what's bothering you?" He asked, tilting my head up to look at him. I shook my head and blushed. "Though not," He sighed. I saw the hurt flash across his face. "Why don't you tell me things anymore? We used to be closer Vic... Why are you pushing me away?" He mumbled into my hair.
"I'm not... I- mean... I am... but I- I can't tell you yet... Just bear with me?" I mumbled. He nodded and stroked my hair.

-

We emerged from the bunks a few hours later after playing tic tac toe and painting each others nails. Just kidding, I'm not THAT gay. Tony came skipping over to us and leapt on me, luckily he's light and I managed to save him from the ground.
"WE'RE STAYING AT A HOTEL!" He cheered. "Of Mice & Men's manager was whining about needing a night to refresh and since our next city is so close we get to stay in a hotel!" He hopped out of my arms and onto my brothers back kicking his sides and yelling 'giddy up' making me break down with laughter.

OH THE IRONY! If only you knew Tony, if only you knew. My brother glared at me but did as Tony said and hopped off the bus and through to the lobby.
"We're sharing right?" Jaime smiled and took my hand to pull me off the bus. Not giving me a chance to answer.
"S-Sure but what about Kellin? He's got no one..." I mumbled turning red.
"He can room with crew," Jaime shrugged. When we reached the lobby I sat in one of the squishy chairs waiting for Jaime and our keys.

"VIC OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY!? HAVE YOU BEEN CRYING!? VIC I LOVE YOU!" I looked up and saw a group of fans yelling at me simultaneously. I smiled weakly and nodded.
"I'm fine, little ill," I fake croaked and hugged them whilst they spazzed over meeting me.
"VIC! C'MON I GOT THE KEY!" Jaime called me over and I waved to the fans as I scurried up to my bandmate.
"Thank you for saving me," I mumbled.
"Welcome," he smiled and grabbed the key off Tony before running with my behind him. "HAVE FUN COLLECTING YOUR KEY GUYS!" He yelled and grabbed my arm pulling me with him into the elevator.

I laughed and tried to catch my breath back as we started moving up to our floor. "That was fun," I smiled at Jaime who winked at me in reply, too out of breath to speak. When we reached our floor, I took the lead in finding the right room and opening the door. I moved inside and my eyes widened as I noticed a large, queen sized bed standing there.
"Uh... Jay?" I mumbled.
"Yeah?" He grinned and chucked his stuff on the side closest to the window.
"There's only one bed..." I blushed and looked down.
"So? It's like a slumber party!" He cheered. I laughed and jumped onto the bed pulling him onto it with me.

We started to bounce up and down on the bed laughing and occasionally doing little flips, the wall was banged on loudly.
"QUIT FUCKING YOU TWO! ONLY ME AND MY GINGER PRINCESS CAN DO THAT!" I heard Austin yell.
"AUSSIE SHUT UP!" I heard Alan slam a door as he stormed out in a strop.

I blushed and flopped down on the mattress with a loud sigh. Jaime did the same thing next to me and I smiled at him, he took my chin in his hand and pulled my face towards his slowly. I felt his lips against mine and kissed back instantly.

He pulled away and covered his mouth with a look of terror in his eyes, I sat up and hugged my legs to my chest as Jaime fleed the room. Leaving me sitting there alone. I felt myself shifting as my body slowly morphed into one of a sleek black panther. I growled and paced the room, tears dripping from my dark eyes, even wild cats have feelings. I heard a knock on the door and jumped onto the desk, knocking off the kettle and tv that were previously on it.

Someone walked into the room and quickly slammed it behind them. "Shit, Vic... What happened here!?" Mike frowned at me and I curled up in a ball, still in my cat like form and shaking in fear of losing my best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT PLEASE. I UPDATED TWICE