Status: Slow

I Breathe You In

4

-Jaime's POV-

I ran of the room and straight into Tony and Mikes, I dived into Tony's bed next to him and let out a whine. "TONY I WANNA SLEEP WITH YOU TONIGHT!" I yelled and he wrapped his arms around me.
"What did you do to Vic this time?" Tony sighed.

Why is it always what I do to Vic? Why not what Vic did to me? He drives me crazy... In a good way, a very good way... I thought I'd be able to handle things but I can't... I'm falling in love with my band member and do you know what? It's so much harder than I thought. I just want to see him happy but I'm sure I'm not the only person to notice how down he's been... I'm scared I'm going to lose him, I don't want to lose him, ever, he's my best friend. I shouldn't have ran like that. I should go back and explain but it would be awkward.

Mike left the room soon after I'd come in, claiming he was going to find Vic. "I kissed him. Tony..." I whispered. "I don't know what I was thinking... I- we were having fun... bouncing on the beds and they way he looked at me... I thought it was what he wanted... H-he kissed me back and I ran... I freaked," I confessed.

Tony frowned at me and stopped hugging me. "You're an idiot, get your ass over there right now and apologise! Can't you see you're tearing him apart right now!? You just left him all alone!" I winced at Tony's words, it hurt knowing that I'd hurt him. I was afraid that if I lost him that could be it for the band too, and I never went to college so I'd be stuffed without music. Plus I feel happy up there, like I'm someone else as the music takes control of my body and the fans urge us to carry on.

"I-I should go and see him... What if he hates me? He doesn't even know that I'm... Gay..." I blushed as I finally admitted it. I've been sitting on this secret for so damn long.
"Jaime, I've caught you making out with so many guys now... But I've caught Vic with a few as well, I think you're safe on the sexuality aspect, Now go." Tony ordered and shoved me out of the door. I sighed and made my way down the corridor back to my room.

I knocked on the door and waited for a response, when I heard no one there I walked in and saw Mike standing directly in front of a sleek, black panther. I gasped and Mike turned to look at me, the panther raised its head and snarled and I backed into the now closed door. Mike tapped its nose and it lay it's head back on the ground. I stepped over to the bed and sat on the edge, trying to get my head around the situation and calm down.

"W-what the hell is that doing in here? Where d-did it come from? Where's Vic? I-I need to speak to him..." I blinked back tears and looked at Mike helplessly.
"This is Vic..." The panther leapt up and growled at him then slowly walked over to me. I tensed up and looked into it's chocolate brown eyes.
"M-Mike... Where did you get this..." I mumbled.
"It's my brother Jaime! I told you... You have to believe me... Vic..." The panther turned when it heard Vic's name and looked at Mike. It nodded its head and licked my hand. It rested its head in my lap and looked up at me with adorable puppy eyes.

I watched as his face screwed up and my eyes widened as his body began to shirk and become a normal tan skin colour. I closed my eyes tight and when I opened them again where the panther had previously been, Vic was kneeling in front of me... Stark naked... I blushed, as did he until Mike chucked an oversized shirt and a pair of boxers at him. He pulled the clothes on and looked at Mike who sighed and left the room. Sometimes I wonder if those two are telepathic or maybe it's just a sibling thing...

He sat on the bed far away from me and looked at his lap looking ashamed. I let out a sigh and took his hand and squeezed it. He pulled it away and cradled it into his chest.
"Why did you run away from me?" He whimpered and pulled his knees into his chest.
"I was afraid you would hate me..." I mumbled and looked at him, he looked so vulnerable. It was now that I noticed the TV on the floor and the kettle lying beneath it. Both smashed and covered in water.
"I could never hate you... I-I... Nevermind." I watched Vic as he stood up and walked into the en suite bathroom. I flopped back against the bed until I heard a bang coming from the bathroom, I leapt up and stormed in finding Vic. Fully clothed, soaking wet, his arm covered in blood and dripping down the drain.

I quickly called Mike and pulled Vic out of the shower. I took my shirt off and pressed it hard against his arm and hear Mike answer. "GET TO MINE AND VICS ROOM. BATHROOM. NOW. HE'S DONE IT AGAIN!" I yelled. I heard Mike hang up and seconds later there was a bang and the door flew off its hinges. Mike ran in and scooped Vic into his lap, Tony phoned for an ambulance and I continued to apply pressure to the open wounds on his arms. "Stay with me, don't leave me Vic..." I mumbled, I felt my eyes water and looked at Mike who was also crying.

Vics breathing was shallow and his eyes were closed tightly. "Vic," I looked at Mike and Tony who were watching me. "I love you," I mumbled. Tony put his phone back in his pocket and sat next to me. He hugged me as I cried over what I'd almost lost, but he was still there, all I could hope was he would hear me.

"They're on their way," Tony mumbled into the silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
SAD THINGS D: The next chapter is probably gonna be pretty sad too...