Status: Slow

I Breathe You In

7

"VIIIIIICCCCC COME WITH ME TO GET COFFEE!" Mike yelled through the bus. I sighed and pulled on a hoodie, I didn't bother to attempt taming my hair. There was no point, Mike or Jaime would mess it up just to piss me off.

I pulled on a pair of clean shorts and hopped off the bus, Mike was standing outside waiting for me, he linked arms with me and smiled. "You know it hurts me too Vic," He said. I frowned then realised what he was talking about, when we were younger I promised him I wouldn't hurt myself anymore, he told me it hurt him to know I was hurting.

"I know Michael, I remember," I sighed and shoved my hands in my pockets.
"Are you ever going to tell Jaime everything about... uhm... our condition?" I sighed and shrugged, to be honest I didn't want him to know everything about this issue, everything that I tell him will just make him hate me.
"I need to hunt in kitty form..." I mumbled, Mike nodded in return.
"That's why I got you to come with me, you can go hunt and I'm going to speak to dad about the... Situation..." He smiled weakly. I smiled at him and nodded happily, I love my brother sometimes, he can be a dick but he's my dick.

"Thanks Mike, I appreciate it." He nodded and shoved me away from him.
"Go quick, it doesn't take that long to go get coffee remember," He frowned. I ran and changed as I went, I really hope Mike has spare clothes in that backpack of his, otherwise I'll be going home in my birthday suit, way to look like a professional musician.

I trailed a small deer for a short distance, it was only a young one, I can easily outrun it. I climbed onto a low down branch and stalked it from above, I allowed my senses to take control of me and sniffed at the appetising smell the deer left in it's wake.

With a graceful swoop to the ground I bit the deer's neck hard enough to puncture its windpipe. It struggled underneath my slick black body for a small while until the fight was gone. I feasted on the deer until there was no flesh left. I licked my lips ridding them of the deer's blood, I familiarised with the taste before hearing my brother call for me.

The advantage of being part cat, great hearing and heightened senses. I ran towards my brothers voice and mewled as I saw Jaime with him. I rubbed my head against Jaimes side and he laughed. He pet my head affectionately as Mike place clothes on my back. I walked into the depths of the trees to shift forms and change.

When I returned to my brother and boyfriend they were laughing. "What's so funny?" I pouted, I wanted to know whether they were laughing at me.
"We're not laughing at you VicVic," Jaime wrapped his arm around my waist and pecked my lips. "I promise." It's like he could read my mind. It would be bad if he could, some of my thoughts about him should never be seen by anybody but me. EVER.

I found myself blushing as Mike and Jaime continued their conversation. "Where's Tony?" I piped up. "I mean, I feel like we're excluding him, we all know mine and Mike's secret and he's the only one that doesn't... I don't want to make him feel bad," I mumbled. Jaime kissed the side of my head gently and smiled at me.
"It's okay, he was on the phone to his 'girlfriend'" He made air quotes around the word and I laughed.
"We all know he has the hots for Mike, he doesn't hide anything well," I shrugged.
"And Mike lurrrrrves Tony," Jaime teased. Mike leapt at him and I watched Jaime run away as fast as he could squealing as my brother tried to tackle him to the ground.

I rolled my eyes and jogged after them, I couldn't remember the way back to the bus on my own considering I'd basically rolled out of bed and off the bus this morning. When I caught up, Jaime was on the ground being tickled mercilessly by my brother and yelling mercy. The bus was behind them and Tony ran out to see what was going on.

His eyes widened and I saw the jealousy flash across his face, I laughed along with Mike and crouched to pet Jaimes hair. "Good boy, you'll learn how to deal with him soon," I giggled. Jaime tried to swat my hands away but Mike pinned his hands above his head still tickling his ribs.
"M-Mike I'm gonna pee myself stop! Stop!" He yelped. I tapped Mikes shoulder so he'd get off and Jaime ran into the bus yelling about wetting himself.

Mike, Tony and myself remained outside, Tony was blushing and trying not to look at Mike. "He wants the D," I whispered into my younger brothers ear. Mike blushed also and I laughed, Tony shuffled his feet awkwardly, he literally is an awkward turtle.
"So ToneTone, when are you going to finally admit to yourself you're gay?" I giggled. Mike hit my arm to get me to stop it and I yelped in pain.
"Shit! I'm sorry Vic, I totally forgot," he bit his lip nervously and rubbed my arms gently.

I could practically see Tony's jealousy now, it was inflating and inflating until-
"WHY WON'T YOU STOP TEASING ME!?" He yelled. POP.
"Sorry, I was just messing with you Tony..." I mumbled and hopped up the stairs onto the bus. He was jealous of how close I was to Mike, he wanted that with him, obviously not in a brotherly sense.

I ran onto the bus and straight into Jaime, he picked my up and spun my round making me laugh and wrap my arms around him tightly.
"Mine," He muttered. He placed his lips on mine gently before pulling back. "All mine," he giggled. I rolled my eyes and pulled him onto the sofa with me. He sat in my lap and I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind.

"How come you're being so possessive today?" He blushed and kissed my neck.
"M'not," he mumbled. I laughed at the shamed expression on his face as he nuzzled his face against my neck.
"Liar," I teased and flicked his nose. He whined in annoyance and slapped my hand gently.
"We have to go onstage today... And everyone is gonna go nuts over you and all our fans fancy you... But you're mine..." He confessed. I giggled and kissed his cheek.
"Exactly, I'm all yours, I don't have feelings for any of our fans, I just want to help them." I smiled and squeezed his hand tightly.
"I just... I want you all to myself Vic... Every part of you," He blushed.
"I'm yours," I winked.

-x-x-x-

Jaime's P.O.V

I woke Vic up as he slept on my chest, I shook his shoulder gently and made him jump, he hit his head on the roof of the bunk and whined.
"Baby, I don't wanna get up," He mumbled into my shoulder.
"We've gotta we've got soundcheck..." I sighed and crawled out from underneath him. I pulled my clothes on still stinking of sex, Vic sighed and followed wincing at the pain in his rear end.

"I hate you," he whined.
"No you don't you love me, that's why you let me top," I giggled. Vic pouted and stropped around as he pulled on fresh clothes.
"Yeah, well you better fucking love me, that was the first time I've ever bottomed, my ass will never be the same again." I sighed and leaned into his side.
"I love you more than anything. Vic, you're my gorgeous, sexy, boyfriend. I could never love anyone more." I gave him my best puppy dog eyes.

Vic let out a frustrated groan and I knew I had convinced him. "You're lucky you're cute," he sighed. "So damn fricking cute," He muttered, walking away. I grabbed both of our phones and ran after him.
"Wait up short ass!" I yelled.
"YOU'RE NOT EXACTLY A GIANT!" He yelled back in protest. I caught up with him and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind.
"No but I'm taller than you which is a personal success of mine," I winked.

Vic rolled his eyes and sighed at me. "Usually people are happy after sex," I narrowed my eyes. "You're not people I guess," I giggled. Vic hit the side of my face playfully and I laughed.

When we arrived at the venue there were a bunch of kids waiting outside already. It was only noon, I took Vic's hand as we got closer and some girls were squealing, I ran over happily tugging Vic with me. He laughed and followed.
"Vic! We heard you weren't well the other day! Hope you feel better!" One girl smiled.
"I feel alot better thanks," Vic smiled.

We stayed out for about twenty minutes hugging and talking to fans. "Didn't you say in an interview Jaime is usually late and you had to give him a theme song?" A girl grinned.
"Yeah, I usually do but I dragged him down on time today," He grinned.
"LIAR! I forced you out of bed! You were all cuddled up on me and everything! And you were whining about your ass hurting! I'm the reason we're on time," I pouted and folded my arms.

Some of the girls were squealing and giggling excitedly. "What's so funny?" I quizzed.
"You said his ass was hurting and that you two were cuddling. Basically they all think you fucked, which obviously isn't true but once a fangirl always a fangirl," A girl with red hair piped up from the barrier.
"True story bro," Vic winked.
"We need to get inside otherwise we will be late," I sighed. "Sorry guys, it was nice meeting you," I waved. Vic led me inside and we went straight in for soundcheck.

"ABOUT TIME! Jaime you're a bad influence on Vic! Plus we all heard you fucking, not pleasant," Mike shuddered. Vic flipped him off and took my by the hand so we could get our gear and set everything up ready for the night ahead.

Austin and Kellin were lurking at the side of the stage with Alan and Justin, the latter of the four was jumping around with excitement and running across the stage while we practised, causing Vic to start giggling and Justin to get shooed away.

Meanwhile, Austin and Kellin were gossiping and watching Vic, I should have focused on what I was doing as I stood on one of the boxes to see how high it was and slipped backwards onto my ass. I hit my head on the stage and heard Vic rush over to me.
"MiMi? You okay?" He took my hand and pulled me to my feet.
"Yeah, next time I'll watch where I'm going, don't wanna end up with a limp" Vic pouted and stormed back over to the microphone setup for him.

Gotta love soundcheck.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm getting pretty good at this whole updating thing.