Status: Updates posted weekly, on Sundays.

Bones.

One: Yeah, I Got What I Wanted

As I ran my hands up my fading scars, I nervously walked down a nearly empty street. Another day was over, another nine to five shift was done. As I tiredly reached my apartment and jiggled the keys, I couldn't help but get a perk of energy. As I swung the door open, my elegant companion Shiksa dotted up to me and preformed what only can be considered a happy dance. She made me feel safe in this town, because I didn't belong here. As I got free of her slobber I walked the short distance to the kitchen and turned the kettle on.

As I truly feared, I wouldn't encounter anything worth thought tonight. I could feel my excitement simmering like the water in my kettle. For some odd reason I was obsessed with nights when I could sit back and watch a random television series.

After my tea was properly made I snuggled into Shiksa on the couch. With the tea in my hand I sipped the steamy liquid and flipped through channels on the fifty-two basic cable channels. Although I found nothing proper good to watch, I found a older episode of M*A*S*H and sunk into the witty banter. My favorite character is always going to be Hawkeye because I enjoy sitting quietly and studying witty banter, for I have never been one to praise my words.

For the hour or so, I remained in the same position cuddling with Shiksa; I inhaled my tea and petted her long thick white fur. As the credits were rolling, I got lost in cuddling her and softly singing a tune that was stuck in my head.

I sat like this for quite sometime, with nearly no friends, and nothing interesting to do the best entertainment I could muster up was petting my baby.

After what seems like hours on end of petting her sleek fur I drowsily pulled my stuff body up to my bedroom. Shiksa trotted slowly behind me and hurled herself onto my bed before I could even pull off my jeans or cardigan.

Once I was freed of clothing, I flopped myself beside my darling and closed my eyes. Sleep never came; so I pulled out my phone and checked my text messages.

Three new messages from: Mother-Hen.
"Eloise, answer me!"
"Eloise I'm coming in the morning!"
"Honey is that okay? I am bringing your baby brother."

I hazily replied with a yes, and blindly searched for my headphones. They were tangled in a great mess, so as I worked the knot out I hummed a unfamiliar tune. Once they were freed of the knot, I placed them in my ears and turned on "20 Dollar Nose Bleed" by Fall Out Boy.
As Patrick's voice took me away, I became the big spoon for Shiksa.
I realized I needed a friend, or perhaps someone who wanted to visit me besides my mother who; truthfully would rather be playing bingo and drinking wine coolers.
As I listened to music all night, I planned out my day ahead of me.

To-do list.
1) Visit mother/step brother until she gets bored.
2) walk Shiksa
3) drop Shiksa home and go to the library.
4) Go shopping.
5) come home and attempt to sleep.

As seven a.m. approached quickly, I pulled myself up and wandered to the kitchen to put on a pot of coffee. As the bitter-sweet beverage brewed I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. As I was only in my panties and bra, I pulled them off and hopped into the shower. I scrubbed and scrubbed, and washed my hair twice to waste time.

Once I was out of the shower I wrapped a old Marlboro towel around my waist and picked up my clothes. I then walked back into my bedroom and tossed the clothes and towel into the hamper.

I then dug through my drawers and settled on a white shirt with a coffee stain on it and plain blue jeans. Shiksa hopped off my bed and whined at me so I would follow her into the kitchen. She was sitting nudging at her empty kibble bowl, so I picked it up and dropped a scoop of dog food in the bowl and put a tad of oil it it. I then set it back on the floor for Shiksa to eat.
As she devoured her food, I fixed myself a mug of coffee. My mother, and my step-brother were fit to be here any minute, speaking that my mother was an early riser; so I tidied the small apartment silently. I even lit a strawberry candle, and after about twenty minutes of tidying I heard a loud knock on the front door, so I hollered "come in".

My mother was never a thick woman, and she was never dressed sloppily. So when she saw me fashioning a coffee stained blouse she gave me a disapproving look and plopped herself on the couch.

Joseph, my step-brother was nearly sixteen but he still awkwardly sat down next to my mother and pulled out his video game. He never really stopped with the Pokemon faze. "So Eloise, my baby have you meet anyone interesting?" My moms bubbly words knocked me out of my trance and I slid into a chair and Shiksa leaped onto my lap.
"Not exactly, I met the mail-man last week and convinced him not to pepper spray Shiks."
My mom sighed and nodded, she realized I really wasn't the one to throw myself out there. "Honey, you're twenty-three you need to start dating! You haven't even had your first kiss yet, your step-father is beginning to feel like you're a right prude!"

Joey let out a gaggle of laughter at her statement, and I glared at him. "El, moms right you are a kind of prude."

I sighed at my brother, because he had never even kissed anyone either. "Mum, I swear I'll start looking okay? You know I'm moving soon, but I'm not sure where. Maybe if I find someone I can move near them? Or is that far-fetched?

"Louise, you mind as well move across the country because god knows you won't find a lad deemed fit here."

Joey snorted at nudged mom, he then whispered something incoherent into her ear. "Oh yeah, darling I have a question for you."

I nodded at her, "shoot"

Joey awkwardly pulled his head down to his game, "can you take him to meet that band he likes? He thinks I'm not hop enough to even think about going. Oh, and you have to go inside and there's no bar so I am right to be afraid of being crushed. "Mom you're forty-six, not seventy." I responded to her.

Joey snorted, which was becoming a fair action of his "mom would probably obsess over them when we meet them."

I nodded, "very true when she took me to meet Blink-182 she squeezed Tom's cheek and he's proper 6 years younger than her or so? I'm not that sure. But yeah, Joey I'll take you."

Joey did a odd fist-pump and smiled at me. "What band though? If its a fruity boy-band I can't take you."

Joey smiled at me and pointed to his shirt, "Pierce The Veil?"
♠ ♠ ♠
This was written on my phone, so I'm not entirely sure on the subject "is it long enough?"
This surely isn't my first work I've posted. But many of the others have been taken down because my computer has broken and I have no way to update. Seriously, there is a huge piece of ink on the middle of my laptops screen and I cannot see anything, it's horrid. Anyways, please leave feedback? <3 I would love it all, because for sure I am finishing this one. I have it all planned out, and it's dizzying my head so I need to get it out. Anyways, this is dedicated to http://ell3n-degenitals.tumblr.com/ who is one of my bestfriends, but she's taking me to meet Pierce The Veil.
Anyways, comment and I'll promo you on Tumblr. Just comment your URL, or message it to me. My URL is www.bumsexisjalex.tumblr.com

Anyways, enough about me. How are you lads?

I love you all.

:Eloise's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=78225700