Status: comments=updates

The Boy On the Blue Moon Dreams of Sun

I'd Give A Little Bit Of My Life To You

"Are we almost there?" I ask, whining. We've been walking for a long time.
"It's just another block." I roll my eyes and curse.
"Just another block?"
"Stop being so lazy," he says laughing. I'm glad there isn't any awkwardness between us after that kiss. It's become apparent that Tyler has a massive crush on me. I'm flattered and all but I have Vic. Well actually, I don't have Vic and I never will. I sigh sadly and Tyler looks at me funny. "Are you okay?" I nod my head and flash him a fake smile. I've been doing this for years, masking my true emotions. We finally get to Domino's, after much complaint on my part. "It's about time!" I yell opening the door for him. We walk inside and the first thing I notice is Vic, sitting at one of the tables. Tyler follows my gaze and stares at me quizzically.
"Go put in the order," I tell him hastily. He nods his head and walks off. I cautiously sit down beside my teacher.
"Hi Vic," I say averting my eyes. He looks up and smiles at me.
"Hi Kellin! How have you been?"" He asks smiling. A smile I know all too well, one that is fake.
"I've been doing well," I say lying through my teeth. Truth is, I've been through hell and back these past few weeks.
"That's good, I'm happy for you." I frown and stare up at him in confusion.
"How are you?" I ask. He opens his mouth to speak but quickly shuts it. Tyler sits down beside me and slings his arm over my shoulder.
"Hey Mr. Fuentes!" I watch in distress as Vic glares at Tyler, who doesn't seem to notice.
"Hello Tyler, Kellin it was nice talking to you but I should get going."
"Wait!" He looks at me expectantly and I cant find the will to say what I want. "Um don't forget about your pizza?" Sighing, he grabs his order and walks out the door. I turn around and jump back.
"Tyler don't stand right behind me!" I yell pushing him out the way.
"What's your problem?"
"I don't have a problem," I say harshly. He rolls his eyes and grabs our order.
"Come one!" He yells running out the door.
By the time we get back to his house, I'm not even hungry anymore. "So are you going to tell me what's wrong?" He asks hopefully. "Tyler I've known you for a week. How do I know u can trust you?"
"Have I ever given you a reason not to trust me?" I shake my head and he nods expectantly. I can't tell him the truth. Okay so what am I supposed to say? Of course, being the idiot that I am, say the first thing that comes to mind.
"I like you." He stares at me in shock and I see the corners of his mouth turn upright.
"I like you too Kellin!" Shit, what did I just get myself into? He wraps his arm around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder. He looks so content and it makes me sick. I'm such an asshole, leading him on like this! I like Tyler, just not like that. I don't know how I'm going to get myself out of this one.
Vic's pov
Fuck my life! Seeing Kellin with Tyler made me want to go jump off a bridge. It wouldn't bother me so much if it was someone else. Tyler's so happy and I hate him for that. I need to calm down. I don't even know if they're dating, but it sure as hell seems like it. Seeing Kellin earlier was so awkward. I don't even wanna think about tomorrow. I can only imagine how awkward things are going to be. When I took this tea
job, I didn't think things would be this complicated. Well I wouldn't be complicated if Kellin were out of the picture. I wish I could tell him how I feel. I need to stop thinking about him! All I'm doing is giving myself false hope. We've already established the fact that we can't be together. I just need to forget about him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this was so short