Status: comments=updates

The Boy On the Blue Moon Dreams of Sun

Maybe I'll Pretend Right Now

This is it, I'm finally going to break up with him. I knock on the door and wait for him to open it. Less than a minute later, I'm greeted by a smiling Tyler Carter.
"Close your eyes."
"Why?" I ask him suspiciously. "Just trust me okay." I nod my head and obey, closing my eyes. Grabbing my hand, he leads me to another room.
"Alright, you can open your eyes now." I slowly open them and look around in awe. We're in his dining room but it's been decorated accordingly. The lights are dimmed with rose petals scattered along the room. A candle lit romantic dinner has been cooked, everything is perfect. Spinning around, I pull him in for a tight hug.
"What is this for?"
"Nothing in particular, I just wanted to spend a romantic evening with you." Okay, I know I said I was going to break it off, but come on. I can't break up with him after this! After eating our meal, we just sit at the table and talk for hours. He's no Vic but maybe I do like him after all. The rest of the night, we just spend making out. Can you blame us? We're two horny teenagers. Part of me, can't help but wish I was kissing Vic instead.
*The next morning*
I wake up with a massive headache and groan. Well no wonder I don't feel good, I slept on the ground. Wait a minute, I slept at Tyler's house? Sure enough, I look over and he's sleeping right beside me. Thankfully, we're both fully clothed. My dad's going to kill me when I get home! I sit up and shake my boyfriend awake. Boyfriend? We never made it official but after last night, I think it's safe to call him that. The only thing I need to figure out is if I want him to be my boyfriend. He's eyes flutter open and I can't help but laugh.
"You look so cute in the morning."
"Thanks," I say standing up. He follows me into the bathroom and I brush my teeth. Tyler lends my some clothes and we leave for school.
"Hey I'll meet you later, I gotta go talk to one if my teachers." He nods his head and I run off. I don't even bother knocking, I just walk in and lock the door behind me.
"Hello Mr. Fuentes." He turns around and smiles seductively. "Did you break up with him?" I shake my head and he frowns.
"I thought you didn't like him?"
"I don't like him but something happened. I just couldn't bring myself to do it."
"Well I know how to take your mind off things," he says unbuttoning my shirt.
"What are you doing?" I ask, not quite understanding. He presses a finger to my lips and quickly replaces it with his mouth. He kisses me slow and deeply. I slip my tongue inside his mouth and explore, wanting more than what he's willing to give me. I swear, Vic is an amazing kisser. He can have me wrapped around his finger in a matter of seconds. He pulls down on my hair and I moan loudly. I feel his boner press against my thigh and I grind into it. Vic groans loudly, and quickly unbuckles his pants. I get down on my knees and start working, licking up his shaft as he moans like a cheap whore. I take his whole penis into my mouth and I feel him throb. I suck slowly and bite down a little until he starts leaking cum. I swallow all of it and quickly stand back up.
"Damn Kellin, that was amazing," he says out of breath. He pulls up his pants and unlocks the door.
"Would you like to go on a date tonight?" He asks timidly. I nod my head eagerly and give him my number.
"Text me the details later." I say taking a seat. The other students start walking in and I can't help but laugh. I just gave our English teacher a blow job. They have no idea what just went on in here, not even two minutes ago. Tyler walks in and I feel my heart sink. I'm a terrible person! I completely forgot about him. He's supposed to be my sweet, loyal boyfriend and here I am, giving some random guy a blow job. Well to be fair, he wasn't just some random guy. Still, it doesn't justify what I did. I just need to grow some balls and break up with him already. Without hesitation, I grab his hand and pull him out into the hallway, ignoring the odd stares from our peers.
"What's wrong?" He asks concerned.
"Tyler I'm sorry but this just isn't working out. I wanna break up."
"Why? I thought everything was going great. I mean last night was amazing." He stares at me and frowns. I feel my heart sink further and I pull him in for a hug.
"I know but our friendship means a lot to me and I just don't wanna mess it up," I say lying. Well it's true, I don't wanna ruin our friendship but we know Vic is the reason I don't wanna be with him. If he weren't in the picture, I'd jump at the chance to be with Tyler.
"I understand," he says nodding his head.
"We're still friends right?" I ask cautiously.
"Of course!" He says smiling. We walk back inside and take our seats. Well at least, I've finally taken care of things. Now Tyler and I can continue our friendship and I can be with Vic.
♠ ♠ ♠
There was suppposed to be a chapter before this one but I accidently deleted it, so sorry if some of this didn't make sense. I would have rewrote the chapter but I can't remember what happened in it.