Status: comments=updates

The Boy On the Blue Moon Dreams of Sun

The Secret's Out

I somehow made it to school without getting into a fight. It's a fucking miracle! Anyway, I walk into class and the first thing I notice is Danny Worsnop glaring at me. What the hell is his problem? I take a seat beside Austin and frown.
"Did you see that?"
"See what?" He asks. Before I can say anything, Vic walks in. He holds my attention without even trying. I completely forget about Danny.
"See what?" Matty asks irritated. I turn around and give him a sympathetic look. "Sorry about that, I was a little distracted. Anyway, Danny was being all weird and staring at me."
"Maybe he wants the D." I stare at my friend in shock, not finding the humor in his joke.
"What the hell man?" Matty just sits there laughing like an idiot while I blush bright red.
*Fast forward to lunch*
Walking to Vic's class, I can't even contain my excitement. I look forward to those little kisses between classes when no one's looking. The whispered "I can't wait to kiss you." Somehow we're managing this secret quite well, I mean we're fucking living together. Everything's perfect when we're alone. No one's there to judge us.
"Hey Kellin!" I hear someone yell in a British accent. I turn around to see Danny and Ben smiling at me. Okay is is weird. We've been going to school together since freshman year and we've never talked once before.
"Uhh hi?" Danny's smiling and its freaking me out. I just get this weird feeling from him. Ben seems cool but Danny, I don't know about him. "Where are you going?"
"Um I was just walking to the bathroom," I lie. For some reason, I don't feel comfortable telling him the truth.
"Okay well do you wanna sit with us at lunch?" Ben asks. I nod my head meekly. "Then lets to," Danny says pulling my arm. I guess I'll just see Vic later on. We walk into the cafeteria and take a seat by Oli, Austin, Hayley, and Jack. Okay I've never hung out with any of them before. In fact, Oli and Jack bully me. I hesitant angle take a seat and all eyes fall on me. I glance over at my old table they're sitting there staring at me. Marty's looking at me like I'm crazy and all I can do is shrug
"You guys know Kellin," Ben says. They all nod in agreement. "You're lucky Alex is in detention right now. He'd freak out if he saw you sitting with us."
"I know," I mumble.
"Why arent you getting pissed off?" Jack laughs at my question and shrugs.
"Because unlike Alex, i don't hate you."
"Really?" He nods his head. Tay joins our table and sits down decide me. She glances around the table, looking at me funny. This whole situation is just really awkward.
"So Kellin where do you live?" Danny asks.
"Uhh a couple of blocks away."
"I think I saw you this morning." My eyes widen and I fidget my hands. Shaking my head, I protest. "I couldn't have been me. We don't live anywhere near each other."
"How would you know?" Danny asks creepily. Well actually he asked me in a normal voice but they way he bit his apple made it creepy. "I just know," I say quickly. Danny opens his mouth to speak but gets cut off by the bell. I quickly jump out of my seat and run. I run until I loose the strange feeling that I'm being followed. Of course, the one place I run to is Vic's classroom.
"Danny knows!" I yell bursting through the door. To my surprise, thirty kids look my way. Vic suddenly grabs my arm and pulls me out the room. "What the hell was that?"
"I'm sorry I didn't know you were teaching a class right now." Vic cups my face and kisses me passionately. "It's okay love. So what were you saying? Danny knows?"
"Yeah he saw me walking near your house this morning and then he started asking me all kinds of questions," I say rapidly. Shaking his head, Vic quickly disagrees. "Come on Kellin, use your head. How could he know about us?"
"Well he c-could of saw us t-together," I say stuttering. "That's impossible, there's no need to worry okay babe."
"Okay," I say feeling stupid. Vic's right, there's no way Danny could know about us. Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think will happen with Danny?