Status: comments=updates

The Boy On the Blue Moon Dreams of Sun

The End

I can't believe this is finally happening. Nearly six months after Vic proposed I'm finally ready to walk down that aisle. The good thing about my engagement is that it somehow brought me closer to all my old friends. Matty, Justin and I are best friends once again while Jack and Alex are closer than ever and can't wait to see me get married. Mike has pretty much already welcomed me into the family and Vic's friends seem to like me.
"Alright Kellin, it's time to go." I take one last look in the mirror and let out a deep breath. Alex looks at me and I nod my head. "I'm ready."
Here I am, standing behind theses closed doors about to get married. I hear the music playing and doors open. Everyone stands up and watches me as I nervously walk down the aisle. Aww look at Vic, with his suit and tie. Reminds me of the old days, when he was still my teacher. I slowly make me way over to him and I see tears falling down his face. He grabs my hands and whispers in my ear.
"You look even more beautiful than you did the first time we met." I smile shyly and Pastor John begins to speak.
"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join together these two in holy Matrimony." He say some other stuff but I can barely pay attention with Vic staring at me. I hear my name and I quickly look up.
"Kellin Quinn, do you take this man as your lawfully husband? To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poor, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?"
"I do."
"Vic Fuentes, do you do you take this man as your lawfully husband? To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poor, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?"
"I do."
The rest of our wedding is a blur and before I know it, Vic is kissing me like there's no tomorrow. I can hear everyone clapping and cheering. We stand at the podium and join hands.
*Three hours later* Vic's pov
Everyone has finally left, the party is over and my husband is sitting by the door. I can't believe I get to finally call him that, my husband. I walk over and sit beside him.
"Are you ready to go?" Our plan leaves in one hour, we're going to Hawaii for our honey moon. Kellin doesn't look at me and I begin to worry. Please tell me he isn't regretting this marriage already. After a few moments of silence, he finally speaks up.
"Do you remember the first time we met?" I nod my head and smile.
"You stood up for me. You kicked Alex out of class," he says laughing.
"Yeah, I still can't believe you two are best friends now."
"You know what I can't believe?"
"What?"
"This," he says touching our rings.
"Well you better believe it because you're stuck with me for the rest of your life."
"I wouldn't have it any other way. I love Vic."
"I love you too Kellin." I kiss him softly and smile.
"Our forever starts today."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that was the last chapter. Thank you to everyone who subscribed to my story : )