Status: comments=updates

The Boy On the Blue Moon Dreams of Sun

One Day I'll Drive, Close Both My Eyes

Vic's pov
I know this is wrong but I could care less. Besides we haven't done anything illegal...yet. Some mindless flirting won't hurt anyone right? I just don't wanna take a advantage of the poor kid. He's obviously going through a lot right now, otherwise he wouldn't be cutting himself. But if I can help him take his mind off things, then that's what I wanna do. I care about the kid okay.
I told the other students not to come in today at lunch, I want it to be just me and Kellin. I've only known him for a couple of weeks but I like him...a lot more than than I should. I'm still a bit shaken up from yesterday, I've never told anyone about my cutting.
I hear a knock at the door and run to open it, smiling when Kellin walks in. I lock the door and smirk, thankful for the fact that this classroom has no windows. He stands by my desk and looks around awkwardly.
"So what are we going to work on today?" He asks nervously. I laugh at his shyness and shake my head.
"Do you really want to work? Because I can think of something better to do," I say getting right to the point. This is so wrong, I just said I wouldn't take advantage of him, but it's not taking advantage if it's what he wants.
To my surprise, Kellin leans forward and presses his lips against mine. He surprises me by jumping up and wrapping his legs around my waist. I slam his body against the wall, tracing his bottom lip with my tongue. He moans softly and I take the chance to explore his mouth with my tongue. He runs his fingers through my hair and our tongues fight for dominance. I trail kisses down to his neck. He moans loudly and I pull on his hair.
"I love you Vic," he says breathlessly.
"I love you too Kellin."
I wake up in a cold sweat, panting. It was just a dream, I mutter to myself. I lay down and steady my breathing. It was just a dream, a dream that I wish would actually happen. Wait what? I mentally slap myself and curse. Come on Vic, he's your fucking student! If anyone found out, it'd be the end of your teaching career.
Kelli'ns pov
I don't know what I'm going to do about Vic. I like him but if anyone found out about us, he could loose his job. I walk to his classroom and sigh, knowing we'll be all alone. What if I do something stupid. I knock on the door and jump back when Mr. Way walks out. He was the last person I expected to see. What if he knows something? No, that's impossible! We haven't done anything wrong.
"Remember what I said Mr. Fuentes," he says sternly, glancing at me. I walk into the room and Vic closes the door.
"What was that about?" I ask cautiously. "Nothing, just a friendly reminder from your principal," he says adding emphasis to the word friendly.
"About what?"
"He pulled a lot of strings to get me this job. I can't mess this up." I wonder how he could possibly mess this up, he's a great teacher. I'm the only thing that could cause his career harm, I think sadly. I take a seat at one of the desks and wait for him to speak. He sits behind his own desk and stares out the window. He seems so consumed in his thoughts, I think he forgot I was even here.
"So Kellin, tell me about yourself," he says breaking out of his trance. I look at him and shrug, not knowing what to say.
"I'm from Oregon and I live with my dad. That's all you need to know," I say quickly. He doesn't need to know about my life. He shakes his head and sighs
"You aren't ready to tell me these things, I understand." Damn it's like he can read my mind.
"I do have one question though," he says nervously.
"Yes," I ask, my voice shaking.
"How old are you?"
"Seventeen." He nods his head and looks away. He slowly gets up from his desk and sits down beside me. We sit in silence and I can tell that something's on his mind. I wanna break this uncomfortable silence but I don't know how. Without hesitation, Vic grabs my hand and pulls me close, our faces inches apart. What's going on? All I can do is stare at him and wait. He leans forward and presses his lips against mine. I tangle my fingers through his messy hair and let out a small moan. We kiss passionately until our breathing becomes jagged. He pulls away and I'm left wanting more. I try to pull him back but he pushes me away.
"What's wrong?" I ask grabbing his hand. He pulls away and stares out the window again.
"I'm sorry Kellin but this can't happen."
"I know," I say frowning. He's right, nothing can happen between us.
"You should go," he says opening the door. I get up and linger in the doorway. I don't want to leave just yet. He meets my gaze and pulls me forward, kissing me once again. Our lips linger together and I press my forehead against his.
"You don't even know me." I say, wondering why he could possibly like me.
"But I want to." I reluctantly push him away and walk out the room.
"Goodbye." I say sadly. This is for the best, he's my teacher. We could never be together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are always appreciated : )