I Love You

good morning

The morning sun glistened through the window, awaking the two men; Twiggy Ramirez and Marilyn Manson. Like any other person, they hated waking up, every few days the rockers would be too lazy to even get out of bed until 1 in the afternoon.

Manson stretched out his arms and legs, letting out a sigh of pleasure as he did so, he looked angry; heavy bags under his eyes, messy long black hair, and smudged makeup from last nights show that he had forgotten to wash off. ''Ughh..'' he sighed as he stepped up, not caring that the only clothing he had on was boxers as he made his way to the kitchen to make coffee for Twiggy and him, yet Twiggy had not yet opened his eyes yet.

While the coffee was brewing, he lazily walked back into the sunlit room and relaxed down on the bed, which was still warm. He didn't turn on the tv, or wake up Twiggy, or anything, he was having a lazy day and didn't wanna do anything. He nearly fell asleep again before he heard Twiggys morning yawn and sigh of pleasure when stretching.

''Oh, well, good morning Twigs.'' Manson looked over at him with a heart warming smile.
''Moornningg..'' Twiggy replied in a tired voice, stretching again.

As always, Twiggy was sexually frustrated every morning, like he couldn't control his cravings for intercourse; mainly with Manson. He gave signs of cravings for sexual contact towards Manson; crotch rubbing, lip biting, erotic sounds. And of course, Manson clearly got his signs and smirked naughtily at him.

Manson showed no signs of hesitation as he crawled on top of the other man, who was lying on his stomach, pulling down his boxers and leaning down to kiss the mans cheek, rubbing his shoulders; showing passion.

''You ready, darling..?'' Manson asked, pulling down his boxers, revealing his manhood.
Twiggy nodded with a wide smirk.

He pushed his manhood into Twiggy's tight entrance without hesitation and began making love to him, holding him in his arms and kissing his back while Twiggy began making erotic noises in rhythm to Mansons gentle thrusting. Sleep was in both of their eyes, the bed sheets were being tugged at, and the two men were enjoying the passionate moment they were having. The speed of Mansons fucking got faster every couple minutes, and Twiggy's moan became louder; more enjoyable to listen to.

At this pace, Twiggy was now panting with pleasure; ''Oh my god, don't stop!'' he repeatedly begged. As the moans between the two men became louder, Manson held Twiggy tighter, not even thinking of stopping the thrusting. Manson continued to kiss the mans back and cheek, leaving deep red lipstick stains where he kissed the man; he loved pleasing him, fucking him every morning; hearing his beautiful moaning, this brought extreme pleasure to Manson as it did Twiggy.

The passionate moment lasted about an hour before Manson pulled out and climaxed all over Twiggys back; heavy panting between the both came afterwords. They quietly lied together in their bed with their fingers interlocked, still sleep in both their eyes, knowing the coffee brewed earlier was now lukewarm.

Manson finally got up and made his way to the kitchen to pour them both some coffee; adding sugar and milk, making the now cold coffee taste somewhat good.

Morning intercourse is wonderful the two men thought, and settling down to a cold cup of coffee makes it even better.