Status: Story just popped in my head

Find Me

Unexpected

Same Day-

Oh my God. I walked onto the bus that was parked about one mile away,I yelled for Tony.
"What!?" He asked,pulling on a shirt. The rest of guys were probably sleeping.
"He wanted me to spend the day with him." I plopped down on the couch and groaned ,hiding my head under a pillow.
Tony sat down and rubbed my back.
"He's so strange ." I moaned.
"Why didn't you stay?" He asked .
I looked up ." I didn't want to mess up wha we have. I'm okay with this and I don't want to get hurt or hurt him."
"What's so wrong with trying something new?" He countered.
I shrugged . "He was so cute. He kissed my hand." I shared.
"Poppy,do you want this game to continue?" He asked.
"I don't know what I want. He was just sad when I left and he wanted me. I never been chased before or had someone like him."
"I think you should talk to him. It's a few months."
"Voice of reason,you are." I hugged him.
"I felt like you tried to quote Star Wars ," he gave me his pout.
"I don't know what happened there. I'm quite scared." I admitted.
"I know. It's tough shit,man. Falling in love and such." He said in an old man's voice.
I pushed him off the couch.

But shit,he was right. I needed to figure out what we were doing.
I told Tony ,I was going for a walk.
I called Oliver. "Are you still around?"
"You want to hang wif me? "He sounded hopeful.
"Yeah, I'm sorry. I changed my mind. The guys don't need for another couple hours or so."
"Meet me at Jill's." he told me.
A little cafe in between a record store and some boutique .
It was painted light pink and blue. I waited at a table outside.
"Are you guys playing around here?"I asked as he sat down .
"Nah. it's our day off and perfect too 'cause out bands are in the same area ." He smiled.
"You planned this?"
"No. I just figured this was a perfect day to hang out since we are in the same place. I'm not that crazy or clever."
He was fucking adorable. I think he blushed.
I argued with myself as we ate.
Oli took my hand once the bill was paid.
"Let me show you around." He giggled.

"Hey,Oli?" I asked when we approached his bus.
He faced me ,holding my hands.
"Round two? You have another hour and its gonna be a while?" He finished. Aw. That's kind of sweet. I forget everything I wanted to say and kiss him.
His kisses were soft and filled with love. He wanted so much but only asked for some. I gave what I could.
To my surprise,he kissed knee and my thighs. He hasn't done this yet. I played with his hair.
"Hey Oli boo?" Fuck . Did I just give him a nickname?
"Yea?"he asked. He was still trailing kisses on my body.
"I should go. " I whispered. He looked devastated like I killed his dog.
He kissed my cheek then helped me find my clothes.

Three weeks would be a long time but I'm sure he wouldn't be too lonely. I was wrong.