Status: Story just popped in my head

Find Me

Her bedroom

-Three long weeks without being with her. -
Finally ,the plane landed,I was out of my seat and headed for the exit. She had no clue that I was in town. I texted Tony since I knew she would be staying with them this week. I knew she was free because her friends were still in New Jersey.
I rented a silver car and drive straight to Tony's house. It wasn't far from the airport. A small ,surburan neighborhood close to the beach. Poppy must love that. I parked . She was only there. Good,right. We were better alone.
I knocked on the door.
Dogs bark and her voice was faint. I manged to hear "Fucking Ten am ." I giggled. The door yanked open and her expression changed. She jumped into my arms . I felt warm inside like she was the sun after a cloudy day. Fuck,I haven't felt this way in years. Since well,Amanda. God.That was some time ago.
"Come in. It's just us." She let go. She was wearing pink ,fuzzy shorts,knee high socks and a blue bra. I couldn't wait to take off her clothes . Much better,Oli. Be the animal you are.
"Must have been an awful flight.Do you want anything or just sex?"
I smirked ,grabbed her waist and pulled her into a kiss.
"Sex."she moaned. She lead me to her make-shift room which was a guest but she decorated it with photos and posters.
First time in an actual room. It smelt like her too.
Poppy wasted no time with my skinny jeans and shirt. I moaned under her. She liked that.
Worth the wait.
"When do you have to leave?" She asked as we cuddled. I was breathing hard and she smiled up at me.
"You okay,Oli Boo?" She asked,rubbing my stomach . That was comforting. I moaned alittle.
"I am now. Jesus,that was amazing,love." I kissed her head.
What she said next bothered me for some reason " I had practice." I breathed deep. You are not hers,I reminded myself. She can have flings.
"I leave tomorrow night. " I mumbled.
"I think from now on we should stay until the next afternoon instead of leaving at like nine in the morning. We can spend more time together since we won't see eachother for awhile." That cheered me up. She was light and happy.
"I hate when you leave so early." I blurted. Fuck. We were changing our status?
She leaned up,kissed me then rolled ontop of me.
"I'm going to make lunch."
She pulled on her shorts and my black tee. I smirked. Her ass was perky ,her legs short but toned. Tasty as fuck.
I got up ,pulled on my jeans and left the room.
She was cooking pasta.
"I really want pasta .What kind of sauce do you like?" She asked as I jumped onto the counter. My feet dangled. I watched her.
"Um,red sauce normally ." I couldn't think of sauce at the moment.
"I made some last night,you like these veggie balls?" She was holding up a Morning Star box. I was chewing my bottom lip.
"Babe?" She asked,her hands on my thighs.
"You called meh babe?" My voice low and kinda sad. She titled her head to the right.
"Tell me what's up,Oliver ." She begged with an even quieter voice. I rubbed my arm then played with her hand.
"I'm just tired,mate." I whispered instead of what was on my mind.
"Aw. You poor thing,my dear. Go to sleep in my bed,I'll bring you food later." She kissed my forehead .

Fuck. I laid on her bed on my back. Mind racing with thoughts,words I should speak.
I closed my eyes,took in her scent and relaxed.

An Hour later-
I rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms out.
Poppy giggled. She was holding a tray.
I smiled and sat up.
"Pasta with red sauce and fake balls."
I giggled at that. We ate on her bed.
"I love you."I blurted out,mouth full of penne pasta,sauce everywhere on my face. Her eyes and mine locked and she looked scared.
"What,Oliver Skyes?"
Fuck.