Status: Story just popped in my head

Find Me

Another Step

Two weeks later-

That night still played in my head every night. I couldn't figure out why I was so hung up on this man. Surely,I was just another one as was he but something about him,I couldn't let go.
He smelt like soap and chocolate. His touch so gentle and that fucking smile. All white teeth ,kind of sneaky.
When I left that morning,he looked so peaceful .
Why did I have to leave? I know. I hated the awkward morning after. The look of regret would stung.
I needed to focus on work. Yes,I work at a local music store,helping children time guitars and dusting merchandise . I went to school for music and this is where I ended up.
I'm not complaining. I did tour with a few local bands on small tours to help them . It doesn't bother me. All my friends and family live near me and I'm happy.
After work, I head out to the diner with a few friends. They still have no clue but Kayla is obessed with Oli. That's where I heard them. She fucking loved Oli and I slept with him. Fuck. I was an awful friend.
"He's like in love with some chick that just left in the middle of the morning."
The fuck?
I looked at his twitter. He cared? No. I couldn't believe it.
Kayla went on with Mia .I was staring into space.
What the fuck? Just then my phone rang.
Jim,my boss was calling.
I hung up. This was so weird.
"Fuck. Girls,I'm going on tour with Pierce the Veil?"
All this shocked me.
First Oli ,now a tour with my favorite band. They just finished their album and Tony was having difficulty with their tech guy and they heard of the shop . Jim offered my assistance. Fuck.
My life was about to change .
♠ ♠ ♠
Lame?