Status: Story just popped in my head

Find Me

Noise

Morning -

Oh god! Last night was crazy. I drank way to much along with Poppy and the rest of the guys. Poppy and I must have done something last night,my clothes are on the floor and Poppy was just in her panties and bra.
She feed me toast which was cute. She explained what was going on in her mind as best as he could. I made a promise not to have sex while drunk. That was a good step. I was sloppy and drunk sex wasn't anything. I kissed her cheek.
She wanted to shower so,I let her be. I cleaned up the bus .
"Babe,hand me my bag." She asked ,quietly from the bathroom door way. I have her a sneaky smile. She placed her hand on her hip and sighed. I walked over to her and kissed her mouth.
She moaned. "Oliver,you dirty boy." I giggled.
That towel was on the floor in a matter of seconds.
Her clean body all mine. I kissed her fingers.

"I want to sing with you again ,Oli." She said as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I kissed her lips. I was happy .
"For real?" I asked. She nodded and kissed me .
"Sing lights' part on 'Don't Go'" I told her. I kissed her some more.
"Okay. We need to get dress." She tapped my thigh than for up. She opened her bag and found panties and shorts. She took my Drop Dead Cat shirt .
"I love you." I smiled ,putting on my jeans. She sat on my lap and kissed my lips.
"I love you," she smiled" I can't wait."

I watched her prepare to sing as I screamed into the mic.
She had two more songs before she joined us. She was wearing a blue halter dress and black vans.
She swayed her hips as she listened to my voice. Brian handed her a mic and helped her with an ear piece .
"If I let you in, you'd just want out." I melted when she sung. I smiled at her . She walked towards as she sang .
She faced the audience ,giving her heart to them.
"If I tell you the truth, you'd vie for a lie." I watched her . It was quite breathtaking while she sang with all heart . I kissed her cheek. By the end of the song ,she had years in her green eyes and holding my hand.
I hugged her as the crowd cheered.
She waved then rushed off stage.
"Erm,my girl,everyone ." I said into the mic.
As soon as the set was finished ,I rushed off the stage.
Tony told me she was in my bus.
I hated knowing she was crying or upset.
"Babe!" I called out once on the bus. I heard a muffled sound.
My baby was face down ,head in the pillow in our bunk. I climbed in and laid beside her.
"Babe? " I whispered. She turned her head .Face red,tears everywhere. I pulled her to me.
"It's just a song from like a dozen years ago. " I was comforting her the best I could.
"I know . It's powerful," she said into my shirt," not that"
"What ,babe? Talk to me." I urged.
"I never felt so alive and happy on stage but suddenly ,I felt sad and lost." She admitted. I felt her body shake against mine.
I wanted to take her pain away,so,I wiped away her tears,kissed her red cheeks then told her ," when you feel like that,talk to me . don't hide,okay?" I titled her chin to look at me. She smiled thinly than kissed my nose.
"I promise."

I was her hero and she was my best friend. We made a pretty damn good team .