Status: Story just popped in my head

Find Me

Home

There were three more shows left of tour. It was getting pretty sad and overwhelming for me. I had talked to Kayla and I signed over my apartment to her. She was shipping out my belongs that day .Everything was setting in. I would live in London with Oli,leave behide my life in Jersey . Pierce the Veil woul take their break and prepare for the next tour that started May 20th. I had two months to live with Oli. It felt like a trial.
We did live together before but not for this long and my shit was moving with me.
We would piracy and not twenty people walking in.
I held his hand before he took the stage. I was singing more with them . Vic asked me to sing Kellin's part too which I was nervou since he is a guy but Vic had faith in me and urged me.
Being on stage with them was exciting. I danced around like I owed the fucking place. Oli watched and smiled.
Tony busted a string during the song,thankfully it was at Vic's part. I quickly helped him re string . He messed up my hair and smiled.
After the show,I walked out to chi with their fans .
Oli had his arm around me the entire time . The kids accepted me . They were kind and hugged me.

"I get why you do this." I whispered to Oli as we got comfy in our bunk. He hugged me close.

Last day-

I hugged Tony for five minutes.
"I'll see you soon. " it was like leaving camp to go back home.
Tony and I got matching tattoos last night, a little turtle on our forearm. The guys laughed at us .
Vic hugged me and told me ," you are singing with us every night." I smiled.
Mike punched my arm before he wrapped his skinny arms around me. Jaime was last. He was laughing at my joke about old people.
Our flight was called. Tour was over. I was moving .
Fuck.
I waved as we walked away.
London. Living in London. One year with a guy and I was moving in.

The first couple weeks were pure sex . Every hour, I wanted him so bad. My belongs arrived a week after and we spent te day figuring out where to put everything. I lived being around Oli without interrupts . His neighborhood was peacefully.
I did miss knowing my neighbors and were the spoons were kept.
Oli was pretty clean so ,I didn't have to yell or clean that much.
Everything was perfect ,so I thought.