Status: Story just popped in my head

Find Me

Sweet

Two weeks ago ,I met Poppy and she left before I could say anything. I even posted tweets about this girl hoping she would response but no.
She was so beautiful and sweet.
I need to find her. The guys laugh at me but they try to understand.
"This isn't like you,mate." Matt noticed. I was sitting at the table with my hands in my hair.
"I don't know. This girl was differen' and pretty." I mumbled.
Matt patted my shoulder. "She was a guitar tech right?"
I nodded ,still looking at the table. He slipped into the bench and turned on my laptop.
"Is that her?" After a few clicks. I looked at the screen to see the girl standing beside Vic holding his guitar.
Fuck. I smiled. "We need to go there now." I jumped up.
Matt sighed . I think he called Vic to find out were they were staying. Holy shit.
I packed a bag and booked a flight. Matt and the rest of the guys followed suit. They weren't thrilled like I was but I was too excited to fucking care.
"What if she doesn't want to see you?"lee asked as we waited for our flight . I shrugged. My legs were shaking.
Six long hours later-
I knocked on the hotel door.
She opened the door wearing only a nightie that barely covered much.
"Oliver?" She smiled.
She fucking smiled.
"Why'd you leave?" Was the first thing out of my mouth. Not a greeting .
Fuck