Status: Story just popped in my head

Find Me

He Knew

I would be back home in a matter of twenty four hours. Back in I's arms. It's only been a few days and I needed to decide what I was doing . It's only been about three weeks,so I didn't have much time . I visited a doctor and he said to make my decision soon. This was terrible. I spent most of my days crying but when I am on stage or with the guys ,I fake my smiles.
It was after the show . I sang Hold on to May and I nearly cried on stage. I sang to Vic for most of the song and he smiled .
The guys were hanging with the other band so,I was alone on the bus. I cried in my bunk.
The curtain was pulled back ,I was expecting Tony or Vic even but Mike poked his head in. I was surprised. I talked to him but he just roamed alone most of the time.
"May I join you?" He whispered. I nodded and moved over.
I wiped my eyes on Oli's hoodie.
"Your sister isn't pregnant." His words was like a knife . I inhaled deeply.
"How'd you know?" I was crying again. He rubbed my arm.
"My ex-girl friend was. She didn't say but I noticed and did some research. "
"Does anyone else know?" I was a mess.
"Nah." He shook his head. "Does Oli?"
I looked at him as I shook my head.
"It's difficult. You are so young."
"What happened when you found out?"
He rubbed his face . "I didn't talk to her for a few days . I felt so bad that I did that. That I was so stupid and let my desire destroy her," he shared. I sniffled."she decided to get an abortion and I couldn't put her though that again so,like,two months later I broke up with her. She was scared too but I don't know how Oli will react but that will tell you exactly who he is and whether or not you should stay with him."
He was thoughtful . He wiped my eyes with his sleeves.
"Yeah.I'm just disappointed that I'm pregnant again." I admitted. Iwas playing with my hands,unfolding them.
"It's not your fault. " he helped."Can I ask what happened to that baby?" He spoke with caution.
"If you'll listen to my story." I countered. He nodded
"Tell me."
I confided in Mike. He listened then hugged me.
"I'm here for you. Tell Oli but it is your descion and I love you regardless"
"Thank you,Mikey. You're such a good kid."
He chuckled . "Tell the guys the truth too. Shit might get weird." I laughed .
Just had to decide.
We cleared our throats and the guys looked up.
My friends still holding their controllers.
"I lied." I confessed. Mike rubbed my back.
Their eyes narrowed. "Jill isn't pregnant," I started. Jaime was silent which surprised me. Mike nudged me. I nodded.
"I am but Oli doesn't know."
No one breathed . I was fucked.
Tony hugged me. "Whatever you decide ,I will support you. I will raise it like my own or help with costs"
I was crying as they hugged me and promised me.
"I have to tell Oli. No one tell him."
I had to.
Fuck,it would suck.