Status: Story just popped in my head

Find Me

Don't give up

The wedding was like a dream. Everything was flawless. My girlfriend looked beautiful in her purple dress and hair pulled up. I couldn't wait to get her alone. I loved everything about the wedding,from the vows to the cake,even the dancing. Poppy laughe when I did the chicken dance.
Everyone seemed to accept us. Dispite our strange tattoos and my awkwardness,we fit in,well,I did.
All the dancing and happiness made me think of Poppy and I's relantionship .I wanted more. When she found out she was pregnant,I was prepared to marry her ,now ,that feeling of being with her forever was stronger.

We drove back with her parents like we were teenagers again.
Poppy had her head on my shoulder ,her parents spoke quietly in the front.
I was tried from the dancing and eating. Poppy was whispering something in my ear . I giggled.
Her parents hugged us good night once we enter their home.
I picked Poppy up and carried her,bridal style up to her room. We kissed . I slipped off her dress and she giggled. I kicked of my shoes while she pulled off my tie.
I kissed her bare chest . Her scent took over me like it always did.
I just wanted to spend my days being with her in everyway.
"I don't ever want to leave." I whispered. She kissed my lips as moaned .
"Then don't."

When I woke up next morning,Poppy was laying on top of me.
She moaned then opened her eyes at me.
"Yo." She mumbled. I giggled then kissed her forehead.
"Marry me." I asked again,rubbing her arm. She moaned.
"All because I said yo." She mused ,getting off me.
She pulled on some clothes then kissed my bare chest.
"Come on. Breakfast time."

I watched Poppy pack her duffle bag. She hummed some song. I wanted he so bad. She was all mine and I would do anything.
We planned on getting our tattoos when we meet up in Paris.
A year since she confused her love to me. Time did fly. I planned on a better purposal. Same place.
For the next few months I planned my purposal. I asked her Mum and Al for their blessing the day before her sister's wedding. Pierce The Veil would help also,they would keep her distracted until everything was set. I was excited.
Not one doubt had crossed my mind . I knew from the beginning,she and I will live happily ever after.