Status: Story just popped in my head

Find Me

Mess I made.

I woke up with my head in the doorway of the loo. I pushed myself up with a groan. My head was pounding. I went to find toast and tea. Matt handed me my phone as I pasted,he was nursing his hangover too.
I called Poppy seven times,texted her five ad she answered once. Fuck. I fucked up again.
It was noon . I couldn't remember where she was so,I called anyway.
"What Oliver?" She answered ,harshly. I cried. I felt sad as soon as she finished my name.
"Don't cry. Learn from that. Please,Oli. Don't cry," she whispered.
"I am sorry. I was piss drunk and lost. " I explained.
"Leave your phone somewhere ." Clearly she was annoyed but she still like to hear my voice.
"Swear ,won't happen again," I promised," I'm done drinking til your back in my arms?"
She was silent, I checked Tumblr on my laptop. Her performce was everywhere.
"Babe,ya famous." I smiled. The guys crowded around.
She was wearing my Bulls tank with legging on stage.
"No. NO."she groaned.
"If ya keep singin on stage,I bettah be careful ,huh." I kidded.
"Yeah,all the bitches swoon at my feet." She said sarcastically .
I loved that. No more drinking. I wanted to be a better person for her.
After,I showered ,I worked on some new designs for Drop Dead with Poppy in mind. Maybe she can model for me but I am selfish;I wanted her body all to myself.
I wanted to make her my wife and raise a family. Maybe live in Jersey and move Drop Dead to New York City.
I would do anything and I knew she would too.
The amazing thing about all this was that even if we were apart ,she always sent pictures to my phone or sent little cards to hotels that I stayed at.
I needed to behave and not drink or drink and not call.
Only a few more weeks until she is back in my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Three more chapters .
This is really long .
Thanks for reading.