Status: Story just popped in my head

Find Me

Paris

Nearly a year ago ,maybe longer I admitted my feels and allowed myself to fall in love with Oli. I never thought that I could find such a wonderful human that accepted all my flaws and love me.
He was everything I needed and wanted. Talking to him was easy;I didn't have to pretend to care .he never made me feel dumb . For awhile I thought this was too good to be true. Nothing ever works out for me but ,it did. There were a few mistakes and problems tht we worked through. He stuck by my side in the worse situations . He stayed through it all.
I loved how passionate he is about his music and clothing company. When he pouts ,I can't help to smile. I always want to be with him. Sometimes he can be a pain and a tad jerky but I never wanted to leave his side.

Oli and his band were arriving in a day. I couldn't wait to have Oli in my arms once again. Lately,I was working on more lyrics in between shows , rehearsals and random tasks that Tony and I went on. It was secretive since I didn't want to make myself a bigger deal. The guys go crazy when I agree to sing with them or solo. I'm not much of a stage person but I do love the audience and that after-feeling.
Everything I ever dreamt of was coming true but still,I waited for disaster.

12 hours to go-

Tony ,Vic and I were sitting in the lounge ,changing strings and tuning the guitars.
"Are you going to stay in London after the tour?" Tony asked.
Tour was ending in about two months ,the guys planned a two month break then a fall tour. Bring the Horizon had about the same amount left but a shorter break.
"Yeah. Until you guys need me again." I told them. They were my best friends and I loved touring with them.
"We always need you." Tony relpied in an even tone. He was strumming his guitar .
"I know. This has been an amazing ride."
"Maybe you can help me write and sing. " Vic suggested .
"I would love that. I have a few songs that you can fix." I like squeled like a teenager.

I needed to keep myself busy and look at the watch that Oli gave to me before he left. Tony and I went to the local shopping plaza while the others roamed or something.
I wanted to buy a new dress and some socks. Tony was picking up random articles of clothing then asked if I liked it. Also,he bothered the nice sales lady .
"What size should I get?" He asked her. I groaned and apogized .
I found a pair of dark blue vans for Oli since his were destroyed.
Tony liked this pink dress so,I bought that. We walked around talking until an hour before the show.

-arrival-
Oli looked exhausted when he walked out of the tunnel .
I held up my sign and he smiled.
I loved that moment when he wrapped his arms around my waist and we kiss like we are the only people in the airport.
I hugged the rest of the guys and helped Oli with his bags.

Back at the bus, Pierce the Veil were sitting around the table playing dominos and drinking. It became a party once we entered.
Oli and I slipped to my bunk after an hour. We kissed as soon as we rolled into my bunk. We were whispering and being quiet.
"Babe,ya smell so yummy. It's been too long. Jus' smelly guys and fan girls. I miss ya scen'." He moaned. I giggled.
This feeling of warmth overtook my body when he kissed my lips for the millionth time. I knew he was the one . I didn't want anyone else .Just him.
"I love you." I whispered in his ear but he had fallen asleep on top me. I giggled as I covered our bodies with my blanket.
He snored softly in my ear,even that didn't bother me like it use to.
I kissed his cheek before falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This took longer than expected. More updates soon.
:)