Status: Story just popped in my head

Find Me

Stay

Poppy let me in into her hotel room without hesitation.
Her flowery scent hit me and I sat down . Damn,I was shaking.
She was so pretty and sweet. I stared at the flower painting on the wall,she pulled on a sweater then sat in front of me. Grey eyes looking into mine. That's why. Her fucking eyes is what hooked me.
"Why'd ya leave?" I repeated . That's all I could mange as she touched my face. I was fucking fifteen again.
She didn't like one night stands . I couldn't blame her . Maybe, I should have said something that night to make her want to stay.
She was shy and modest ,that too.
"Now,is that really why you searched for me and showed up here?"
That question . I took a deep breathe " Do you remember that night? ?" I countered .Trying not to sound weird .She nodded. "You were so sweet and you didn't know who I was which made me kind of happy,you know,like,you actually liked me and we talked and ,you were so sweet an that note ." I blurted out in a hurry like I would forget . She smiled without showing teeth.
Her hands held mine .
"You like me?" She asked. I nodded. My eyes still locked with hers. I placed my hands on her cheeks then kissed her.
"I can't believe you fucking searched for me."
I kissed her again. Soon,her sweater was off,my pants fell onto the floor and she was giggling. So cute. I couldn't let go .
"Stay wif me." I whispered then kissed her tiny ear.