Rosaleigh, NY

Jordan Suzuki

"Je-chan," Viv looks over at me and smiles. "Wear a dress. I know you want to."

I hesitate, and look over at the fabric I had turned into a dress. Shaking my head, I laugh quietly. "It's okay. I think I'll try and be normal today."

"Impossible," Viv cackles, and strips the jeans and t-shirt off me, grabbing and shoving the clothing piece into my chest. "You are Jordan Suzuki, and you are a ikemen. Now, I order you to rock that dress."

I roll my eyes and pull it over my head carefully, trying not to mess up the hair. Quickly fixing it, Viv hands me a leather jacket and thigh high socks. "Thanks," I smile.

"Nah, you have to be kawaii. You are from Tentacle Land, after all."

Quickly finishing up, Viv and I exit the house and lock the door, then make our way down the street.

"So," Viv starts. "What made you want to come to this party? Seeing as you're all 'hermit' this, and 'people are scary' that."

I look up at the sky and sigh. I honestly have the faintest idea as to why I agreed to go. Maybe it was because of Viv. I mean, she's a terrible drunk, and I know the underage parties here in Rosaleigh are all sex, drugs and booze.

"I just don't want you to get drunk. I mean, one cruiser and you're gone," I reply in a light tone.

Viv rolls her eyes and starts to skip ahead of me.

"Well," she starts, in a softer voice than usual. "This is the first time you're going to one of these. I'll make sure it's a night you'll never forget."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this is so bad.
I've been really distracted because the flu.
.-.