Status: Please Don't silently read...Comments make me :)

Gunslinger

In the time of the old west, outlaws and bandits were running wild with robbing banks and trains, killing people of law or just innocent people, and fleeing to Mexico before the law could get to them. For one young girl named Jayde, pronounced as Jade, Bonney that’s all she’s ever known and that’s all she ever wants to know. As a 10 year old, she and her Uncle William H. Bonney, most people know him as Billy The Kid, have robbed several banks and hid from the law on many occasions but it only takes one lawman that knows all about Billy to catch him. When Jayde was 14 she witnessed her Uncle Billy getting shot and killed by The Kid’s friend Sheriff Pat Garrett and she vowed revenge. She did get revenge on the famous sheriff and fled New Mexico and went down to a place in Old Mexico where bandits, murders, outlaws, and thieves fled to hide out called Purgatory or hell as some people call it. For 4 long years, Jayde stayed in Purgatory until she knew it was safe to leave. When she did leave, she went back to New Mexico and came to a town called Four Corners.

Keep reading to find out what happens when she comes in contact with 7 men who protect the town against robbers, bandits, and outlaws. How do you think will turn out?

DISCLAIMER!!!!!!!!!

I DO NOT OWN anyone from the Magnificent Seven or anyone associated with them, Billy The Kid, or Pat Garrett.

I DO OWN Jayde Bonney and this story.

Please remember to comment, Subscribe, and recommend. Please, please, please don’t be a silent reader…