Status: Give me comments, would you?

The Time We Spent Is Now Gone

And Then You Just Left Me

‘So, you haven’t talked to him nor seen him in three months?’ Lee sighed and laid his head against the back of the couch. I shook my head. ‘Are you going to take that job offer from the Sykes?’ Curtis sat on the coffee table. ‘I don’t know.’ I sighed and got up from the couch. I dragged my feet to the kitchen. I took a beer from the fridge and returned to my spot on the couch. A hiss escaped the beer can, which got my mates attention. Matt got up from the floor where he had been laying and staring at the ceiling for the past ten minutes and went to the fridge, coming back with the whole pack of cans.

‘Who said you twats can touch those?’ My eyebrow rose and my lips curled into a smirk. Matt rolled his eyes and opened his can, taking a rather huge gulp from it. ‘But seriously, you should take that offer Sykes gave you; I mean they need models for the clothes.’ Lee smiled. Oliver had started designing clothes and created a clothing line, Drop Dead the steel city’s finest, if I remember correctly. Carol was in charge of it while the lads were on tour and she needed help, so Tom had proposed to Oliver that he could hire me, as a model and Carol’s help. ‘Are you trying to say that you think I’m so good looking that I should be a model?’ I laughed and punched Lee’s arm playfully. Lee lifted his hands as surrender. ‘You are a propa fit bird if you ask me.’ He winked at me, getting laughs form the others.

‘Hey mates.’ I heard Tom’s voice from the front door. ‘Would you mates stop walking in my house like that?’ I sighed and threw a beer can to Tom, who barely was able to catch it. ‘You know I’m underage, right?’ He laughed and opened his drink. ‘I’m not your mama, and like you would care.’ Tom shrugged his shoulders smiling. Every time Tom looked at me straight into eyes and smiled, all I could think was Oliver. I was so pissed at him and even if I wanted to talk with him SJ didn’t give us the opportunity for it. Sometimes I think she had super glued herself on Oliver.



Bring Me the Horizon left for another big tour, leaving Carol and me to take care of Drop Dead. I couldn’t believe how fast it got popular; I mean the clothes were great, some of them bit too colorful for my taste but there were thousands of scene kids ready to kill for these clothes. SJ of course loved the clothes, they were the newest trend and she got them for free, unlike the new boobs she had gotten. It was ridiculous; I mean even straight girls would stare at her jugs; they were too big, like two basketballs hanging from her chest.

‘Sarah Jayne darling, why aren’t you wearing enough clothes darling, its winter, you are going to get sick.’ Carol stared at SJ who had only ripped skinnies and a Drop Dead hoodie, which revealed her stomach because of her gigantic rubber tits had that effect on her clothes. ‘Don’t worry about me Carol.’ SJ hugged her. Carol fake gagged while hugging the rubber jug cunt, making me laugh. Carol hated SJ and put up with her for the exact same reasons as I did.

‘Oh god, do you know how hard it is to hug her with those boobs of her.’ Carol whined while SJ was in the lav. ‘I never hugged her.’ I giggled and got a ‘lucky bastard’ as reply. ‘I was just wondering, why didn’t she go with the lads?’ I sat on the home offices desk, swinging my legs. ‘I don’t really know darling.’ She ruffled my hair. I loved the way Carol acted like mother of mine. ‘I guess she didn’t fit into the van with her jugs.’ Carol was the meanest woman ever, but still the kindest. I high-fived her and we both started to laugh. ‘Sometimes I really wish Oli would have asked you out, but I just have to hope he would dump the blowup doll and find a bird like you.’ Carol patted my shoulder and went back to packing orders.



‘How is the tour?’ I leaned against the office wall, phone on my ear. ‘Propa good, I can’t believe how many fans we already have.’ Curtis answered. ‘Curtis.’ I sighed, knowing that he wasn’t telling me the truth. ‘I just miss my family, it’s hard to be away from them, you know, even if we are just few hours away.’ He sighed. Curtis loved the band, he really did, but he wasn’t clearly enjoying it as much as the others were. He had talked a lot about leaving the band, but just for me, no one else knew, yet.

I talked with Curtis for an hour before we both had to go. Guys would be back home in few weeks and then start to make their second studio album. The band had done great, they got the 2006 Best British Newcomer award from Kerrang!, which was a huge deal for the lads. At the same year the band accompanied Lostprophets and The Blackout in a UK tour. This one was a big deal for Oliver, remembering how he promised to someday be as big as Lostprophets. Everything was so hectic for few years with the band and clothing line. SJ was even bigger bitch than ever and nobody really cared anymore.

Oliver had hired more people to work in Drop Dead, since the popularity just kept growing. We had new models which made SJ jealous, because well let’s face the facts she looked like a slut next to all the other models. The home office had changed into a warehouse space and still I haven’t talked to Oliver since he called me a cunt. He was my boss, but we had never anything to talk about and I didn’t really want to talk to him, so the little miss rubber tits would keep her big blowjob lips shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I Heard You Like Bring Me the Horizon.
Image
Image
Image