Status: Give me comments, would you?

The Time We Spent Is Now Gone

And You Got Me

'I' not a scrooge.' Lee sang and walked into my house with out knocking or anything. He held a six pack of beer on his left hand and a box of pizza on his right. On top of the pizza box was a single red rose. He put the six pack and the pizza box on the coffee table in front of me and sat besides me on the couch, handing me the rose. 'Aren't you a sweetheart.' I smiled and pecked his lips making his cheeks go a bit red. 'Well this is a date and I thought it would be nice to bring a rose to a bird who actually agreed to go on date with me.' He scratched his neck. I rolled my eyes and went to put the rose into water. 'Do you mind if we watch the newest Harry Potter?' I bit my lower lip. 'The Order of The Phoenix?' He asked, lifting his eyebrow. I nodded and he smiled. 'Sure, haven't seen that yet.' I sighed in relief. Not every Brit fancies Potter. 'Me either, just bought the DVD.' I smiled. 'You mean I bought it.' Dad corrected and walked into the house, carrying grocery bags. 'Hey Daniel.' Lee greeted my dad. I loved how the lads came along well with my dad.

I put the DVD on while Lee sliced the pizza. 'Its vegetarian.' he smiled. 'Well aren't you a sweetheart.' My dad laughed making Lee laugh. 'Clearly a father of yours.' Lee punched my arm playfully.

'I've always hated that chubby twat.' Lee murmured. The film has been on for five minutes and he had already found million things that he disliked and liked, which didn't bother me, I had dirty mind so almost every other second I managed to find something I thought was dirty enough to turn into a joke.

'Umbridge is a total cunt.' I rolled my eyes and leaned against the guitarist shoulder and he sneaked his arm around my waist. 'Is it weird that she reminds me of Carol.' My dad yelled from the kitchen. Dad and Lee started to laugh. 'Let me see you two laugh after I tell Carol about your hilarious joke.' I couched and the laughter stopped. 'Men are knob heads.' I giggled and kissed Lee's neck.

'How's the album going?' I asked and opened my second beer. 'It's propa good, it might be the best album you have ever heard.' He chuckled. 'Cocky aren't we.' I kissed his neck again. The smirk on his face was brilliant. 'Oh, did Oliver tell you about us going on warped tour at the end of the summer for almost a month?' He asked. Of course he had told me. When you work with him in the same office you couldn't miss anything like that. 'Yeah.' I simply answered, staring at the empty pizza box on the table.

'Hermione reminds me of you.' Lee rubbed my thigh. 'But she's smarter than you.' He continued. 'Really funny, if you keep that going you will never get into my knickers.' I stuck my tongue out. 'And I think I'm more like Bellatrix, powerful and slightly maniac.' I laughed. 'Who said I want get into your knickers?' Lee faked hurt. Rolling my eyes I closed the gap between our faces and connected our lips. The shock of my action that had made Lee's body froze was soon gone and we were both moving our lips in perfect sync. His hand was on my cheek, keeping my head from moving too much. Our innocent and sweet kissing kept going and I really didn't want it to end, I couldn't give a fuck about the movie, I just wanted Lee to keep his lips on mine as long as he or we could.

'Hey mates, you weren't answering your phones so-Oliver walked in from the door-lads, come quick, they are, oh my god, ew, no, Lee, please she's my best bird.' Oliver gagged. I moved away from Lee's lips. 'Cheers mate.' Lee sighed. Soon all the lads and Amanda were standing in the living room, staring at us with huge smirks.



'So how was the first show?' I sat on my office desk while Carol cleaned after her sons mess he had left behind him before he left for warped with the help of the Scottish beauty. Lee told me how the whole crowd went crazy as they started to play, how Curtis had came to the warped with them to kind of play his last shows and Lee also told how everyone missed me and Amanda.



The next month went quickly and the band came back home, just for leave to their next show pretty much right after when they had come back from the last one. And after that they had the Suicide Season world tour. So I really had no time to spend with my mates. Even Tom had gone with the band, being their photographer. Amanda had other modeling jobs. I had Carol time to time helping me and of course I had the other workers with me, but I really missed my best friend, my boyfriend and the band.

I hardly had time for my father due my work that started to pile up on me when Drop Dead got more known.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bring Me the Horizon? You Mean Those Five Sexy Mofos?
Image
Image