Status: Give me comments, would you?

The Time We Spent Is Now Gone

Life Inside Is The Proof Of Us

Four months pregnant and the baby bump had started to show. I hated puking every fucking morning. While the lads were in Sweden again, recording, I had almost moved into Oliver’s old room at the Sykes resident. Carol wanted to take care of me and refused to let me live on my own until the band came back. Dad was in shock when I told him and I told him the whole story, making him promise he wouldn’t judge me nor tell the lads. ‘I promise.’ He had said and hugged me like we were going to die.

‘Emilie, darling.’ Carol sighed and hold my hair up as I puked all I had eaten into the toilet.
‘It’s going to be fine, it should end soon.’ She rubber my back. I nodded and got up from my knees. Carol went back downstairs to make breakfast before we needed to go to the office.
‘Coffee, berries, pancakes, Oh Carol you are spoiling me.’ I pecked my ‘mom’s’ cheek and sat beside the table. Carol rolled her eyes and sat next to Ian.
‘So, the store is almost done and we need to start loading the clothes in so when Oliver comes back we can start to do the final touches.’ Ian took a sip from his tea. I nodded and stuffed a full pancake into my mouth, which was harder than I thought.

‘Gee, cheers. Yeah no worries, I can sleep and be late from work.’ Tom walked down the stairs and sat on the seat next to me.
‘Would it hurt you to dress up before you leave your room?’ I stared at the almost naked baby Sykes.
‘Yeah, it would, no shut up and eat your pancakes woman.’ He ruffled my painstakingly styled hair. I smacked his arm and kept eating and god I was hungry.



‘We know you are pregnant, but please, it would be the cutest photo.’ Tom begged, while we were having staff meeting.
‘It would be wicked and it can be just for personal use.’ Felix stated. ‘Fine whatever you want-I sighed-So we are supposed to go to the store and start to clean the storage room, which is full of building material and other shit.’ I said, sitting in the end of the small table. Tom has been whining me about getting a permission to take a photo of pregnant me in Drop Dead clothes, when the stomach was more noticeable.
‘Yeah, you heard the boss lady, now move it.’ Oliver said through Skype, since he couldn’t really participate the meeting when the band was in Sweden. I closed the laptop as soon as Oliver had turned his Skype off.



We had arrived to London few hours ago and the whole crew was settled down in the hotel rooms. Chloe, a blond girl and Tom.H a tall lad with beard that in my eyes looked hilarious, the future Drop Dead Bricklane shop workers were waiting us at the hotel lobby when it was time to go to the shop. Both of them were really nice and relaxed, so no wonder they were hired.



‘Melanie, Amanda and Chloe start at the left corner, Godfrey and Tom from the right, Carol and Ian well I don’t want to boss you two but near the door. Rest of you start to carry the biggest shit out to the junk pallet.’ I sighed, placing my hands on my hips. ‘Oh and Sykes, you are coming with me, back to the hotel, we need to make that look book happen before midnight.’ I took a firm hold on his arm and dragged him with me. Once we got outside, I pulled a cigarette from behind my ear.

Tom gave me disapproving looks. ‘You are not killing my brother’s baby like that.’ He sighed and tried to take the stick from me. My eyes widened and the cigarette dropped from my mouth.
‘Oh don’t be so shocked, Oli told me you two slept together and I just figured the rest out of course I wasn’t sure of my theory, but thanks to you, I know now.’ He tried to pick the cigarette up but I made it first.
‘Just this one.’ I mumbled and took a drag. ‘I promise I won’t tell anyone, especially not to Lee.’ He gave me the heartwarming Sykes signature smile.



‘So I was thinking about using the one with you two.’ I rubbed my temple. Tom was making coffee on the other side of the room we shared.
‘Yeah, I think it’s a good one and use that one with Nicholls.’ Oliver patted Matt’s back on the other end of Skype.
‘I have the inner beauty in me.’ Matt shook his hips as he got up and left.
‘Tom knows.’ I quickly stated, not moving my gaze from the bed full of photos from the spring photo shoot.
‘I figured it out brother.’ Tom knocked on his head making Oliver laugh, like he didn’t really care that his little brother knows our secret.



‘I know you said you didn’t want to know the sex yet, but I had to ask, I needed to know.’ I jumped up and down on my seat, in front of my lap top, talking to Lee and the rest of the band on Skype. I was in my office in the HQ with all the workers sitting around the room, waiting me to reveal the sex.
‘So if you don’t want to know yet, cover your bloody ears, because I’m telling and I'm not waiting to the end of this month for you knobs to come home.’ I said and took a slurp from my strawberry milkshake that I had been graving the whole day and Tom being the most wonderful person in the whole fucking universe, ran to the nearest McDonalds and bought me, not one but three milkshakes so he wouldn’t have to make another trip.

‘Go ahead love, I want to know too.’ Lee smiled and I nodded, biting my lip.
‘Since I missed my first sonogram, I didn’t know about this.’ I nervously scratched the back of my neck. Everyone in the office and on the other end of Skype was staring at me, really confused.

‘Twin boys.’ I bit my lip. Oliver’s jaw dropped.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.
Image
Image
Image