Status: As often as I can

Mindset

Dare Me To Do It

   Tay's POV
"So who's the cutest guy on the tour" Molly said she was drunk but hell we all were. "Is that all you ever talk about?" Jess whined. I just laughed.  I wasn't completely sober. "You two need to liven up" Molly said as she took another drink. "Fine what did you have in mine" Jess said. "Just a bet" Molly said almost laughing. "No..no bets" I said. Molly's bets are always about boys and after my previous screw up I'm leaving boys alone for a while and focusing on music. "I dare you." Jess said. "Fine. Molly what'd you got?" Shit why did I say that. Damn you pride. "$100 and if Jess loses she has to kiss Cameron and if Tay loses she has to kiss Brian" said Molly when I wicked smirk. "It's on" we said as we shook hands. 
   Cameron's POV
"So who's the better guitarist?" Brian said. "Me" we both said at the same time. "What we mean is we are both good" Jordan said. I smiled and nod in agreement. I'm really competitive...sue me. "Respectable...respectable" Brain said. "But who's better with the ladies?" Stephen said. We both looked at each other. "Lets face it neither one of them compares to me" Mike joked "But it would find out". "What'd you have in mind?" Brian asked curiously. "A bet...100 bucks...and loser has to run across stage naked with a...a Obama mask on" Mike devilish smiled as he stated the bet. "Fine who's it going to be...pick one" I said. Jordan looked alarmed "Wait wait wait what I'm not doin' this" "What you sacred...I dare you" I said with a smile. "Fine pick" Jordan said. "Jess" Brian said and my smile faded. Shit well to late to back out. We looked at each other "It's on".