Status: Active, yet currently paused due to computer malfunctions.

No Mercy

Introduction

"Please." Her voice was barely a whisper, croaking between cracked, blood stained lips. The word was a plea, but the emotion and will to live behind it was gone. She was merely going through the motions. "Just let me go."

A sadistic laugh answered her feeble and pitiful attempt at begging for her life. Her arms had been dislocated and she was hanging from some wooden contraption hung from the ceiling. She was in a moving vehicle, of that she was sure. But still, she knew she was doomed. Out of the dark came an equally dark figure, a shining glint of metal in his hand. She could just barely make out the outline of an electric drill. She felt herself urinate.

The mechanical buzz of the drill came closer as tears began to roll down her cheeks, carving small white trails into the rusty dried blood smeared across her face.

"Please," she whispered, her voice wavering. She could no longer see the drill, and only heard the buzz it produced as it neared her temple. "Please!" She shouted, sobs breaking from her body in a final desperate attempt as she thrashed in her bonds.

The whirring buzz grew louder, and she felt the cold, sharp tip of the drill bite into her skin. Her scream pierced the darkness, as her writhing began to get more violent until finally it slowed down, her screams becoming low groans until finally the drill slowed and stopped, having reached its destination. There were no more screams.
♠ ♠ ♠
The multitude of bands will come in the next chapter, but this is just the introduction. Hope you like it, subscribe, and recommend! :)