Status: just something quick and cute

I'm Sick

I'm home

Brendon entered the house singing, rattling his keys as he dropped them on the counter, and greeting the dogs to calm them down. He called our your name slightly, frowning a bit at the lack of reply, wandering up into the bedroom. ''Ry?''

Ryan grabbed the top of the couch he was resting on and sat up, his voice rough. Around his neck were resting two scarves, tightly wrapped, and an hecatomb of empty water cups were sitting on the living room table. "Here, Brendon." His little head was barely visible behind the waterfall of hair that covered his eyes, and he rubbed his cheeks, lips curled into a childish pout.

Brendon turned, his look of concern deepening, a rush of breath passing his lips. "Oh my gosh, baby." He walked over quickly, leaning close and brushing the hair from Ryan's face, brows knitted together and a frown on his features. He leaned close, pressing his lips to Ryan's forehead, offering a slow kiss to feel his temperature. "cupcake, you feel like you've got a fever."

"Duh, buddy. I'm ill. Must've caught a bad cold." He smiled faintly when he heard Brendon calling him sweet names, sighing out at the feeling of these warm lips on his skin. He had turned the heater up and rummaged through his closet only to find a pile of old scarves, and he was still shivering with cold.

"Haven't seen that in a while." He smiled slowly, fingers brushing the silk of the scarf, feeling his skin hot under his fingertips. Breathing out softly, he placed another soft kiss against his temple, carding through his messy hair. "Why didn't you call me? I would've come home sooner if I had known you were sick." He frowned, rubbing over his arms, feeling him shiver.

"You're the bee's knees. But I'll live." With a soft cough Ryan rubbed his face, sniffled and pouted some more, annoyed. He did not usually get sick, but when he did catch something it wouldn't go away for at least one week. He shrugged, ignoring his messed up body temperature. It always went from freezing to boiling hot and vice versa, and it made his head spin.

"I'll get you more water." He nodded, cupping Ryan's cheek gently, walking into the kitchen to fill up a glass. He sighed, his heart feeling heavy. Ryan never got sick and it broke his heart, seeing him ill and cuddled into the couch. He grabbed a wash cloth, soaking it with cool water and slipping back towards the couch, leaning down on his knees and handing him the glass as he smoothed the cloth out onto his forehead, wetting the skin. He was focused, breathing out gently. "Have you eaten anything?"

Ryan gave a weak nod and lied back down on the couch with a loud, upset sigh. "Not enough scarves." He mumbled, staring at the ceiling and twiddling with his thumbs. Brendon would take care of him, which was really sweet. He smiled when his boyfriend was back and looked at him without a word, just observing and appreciating the attention. "Thanks... would a toaster strudel count?"

"Not really, but I'll let it slide." He flashed a grin, soft, sliding the cloth along his neck and pressing a kiss to his chin. "You hungry now?" He questioned gently, his voice low and calm, letting the towel rest across his forehead again, to cool his temperature down. He leaned over the edge of the couch and dragged a quilt down, resting it around Ryan's torso and stroking his skin.

"Depends. What are you suggesting?." Licking his lips, Ryan kept his eyes focused on Brendon, trying to ignore the heavy ache in his chest.

Brendon rested his cheek against Ryan's belly softly, stroking his arm absentmindedly, still leaning over the couch. "I could order some soup for you."

Ryan ruffled his boyfriend's hair affectionately, shaking his head. "I'm pretty sure I'll be fine." His voice was nothing but a rough whisper. He sounded as if he'd spent the afternoon smoking and screaming, his voice thick and laced with gravel.

"I could give you a really spectacular blowjob." He teased, smiling and nosing his stomach gently, shrugging a lazy shoulder and petting his chest. "Whatever you want, baby. We could just watch movies until you fall asleep."

"This actually sounds way more appealing than trying to swallow soup in front of a soap opera." He didn't feel tired, and actually wouldn't mind Brendon's sexual favors. His hand turned into a fist as he placed it in front of his mouth, coughing. "If this doesn't kill me first."

Brendon chuckled softly and kissed his stomach, the fabric pulled up so he could brush the skin. "Wouldn't want to risk that, baby. Maybe when you're better." He smiled coyly, breath puffing. "'Unless that would make you better."

Ryan mumbles, "Course that'd make me feel better." rolling his eyes.

"I'm not sure thats the best idea." Brendon frowned softly, dragging the blanket up and drawing a lazy design onto Ryan's chest, kissing his ribs absently.

"I never said it was an idea at all." With a slight shrug Ryan rubbed the washcloth that was still on his forehead, dampening his fingers to wet the rest of his face as well. He was still upset that he was sick, and his pregnant-like behavior wasn't helping.

Brenod let out a calm, even hum, used to Ryan's changing behavior, and then dragging back a bit. He carefully took the washcloth, calloused fingertips brushing the skin, happy to feel Ryan's forehead a bit cooler. He poured some of the cool water in the class back over it, squeezing it out into his lap and then laying it across Ryan's forehead, peppering the flushed skin of his neck with a few kisses. "Do you need anything else?"

Ryan's smiled grew bigger and both his hands reached up, grabbing Brendon and pulling him down. "C'mere." Some warmth wouldn't kill them.

Brendon chuckled softly, scooting onto the edge of the couch to wrap his arms around Ryan's center, nose pressed to the crook of his neck. His body was always naturally warm, warmer than Ryan's ever was, and it was strange to feel him burning up against his body. "Hey there."

Ryan sighs "Might end up pushing you away. Too hot. You know." Pressing a soft kiss to Brendon's cheek, Ryan shifted slightly, wanting to align their hips together and to feel their bodies stuck to one another.

Brendon shifted, parting his lips on a breath and letting their bodies line up, flush, and he shivered softly, lips pressed to Ryan's hair. "S'kay. I'll probably sleep on the floor next to you anyway." He murmured, a broad palm curving possessive over his hip.

Ryan smiled "Shit. I wouldn't let you." He felt the desperate huge to kiss him but kept his lips away from his, afraid it'd make him sick too. He lied there and tried to be happy with the simple feeling of having Brendon against him, his hand embracing his curves.

Brendon looked up at his lover and smiled "I would want to." He whispered gently, lips brushing Ryan's. He wasn't scared of getting sick. He kissed him softly, before letting their foreheads rest together, thumb stroking his hip. "We can always get you in a bed, anyways."

Ryan let out a soft whine, a deep, thick sound coming from his throat as Brendon kissed him. His cheeks flushed faintly, and he didn't know whether it was from the kissing or the sickness making his blood boil. He nodded absentmindedly, a bit lost, scarcely listening.

Brendon let out a shaky breath at the sound, kissing his lips again softly, along the curve of his throat, sucking his adams apple. He ghosted his fingers along his side, wanting to make him feel good, all his touches gentle and calm.

Ryan gasped softly, the sound weak and genuine, sudden, as if he had trouble breathing. He didn't know how to react, and just stayed there not moving, hoping the ache would go away.

Brendon just nuzzled the skin, not wanting to push it. He pressed brief, warm kisses over the shallow of his neck, tempted to mark and nip, favoring for sucking gentle flushes of color, fleeting. His thumbs dipped into his boxers, brushing the line of skin.

Ryan tipped his head back, offering his neck to Brendon, feeling warmth coiling in his stomach. He still didn't know whether Brendon was being a tease or sincerely trying to turn him on, and his lip quivered, unsure, his fingers reaching up to rest at the back of Brendon's head, playing with his hair, stroking it.

Brendon let out a steady breath and sucked over a bruise gently, palm still stroking along his hip, petting the line of skin that dipped under fabric. He didn't know what Ryan could take, but he was distracted with the warm skin beneath his lips, not really wanting to stop with the way Ryan was breathing, and the sounds he knew he could find if he pressed the right spots.

Ryan shivered again, responding to Brendon's familiar touch, and he felt his cheeks burn again. He felt oversensitive, wasn't so sure he'd be able to stop himself from moaning if Brendon kept doing this, and was slightly starting to panic, not showing it, his face rather calm and composed except for his messed up breathing.

Brendons lips were just under Ryan's ear, kissing over his jaw, until they found the lobe, and he licked the shell of his ear softly, thumb rubbing over his hipbone. He wasn't necessarily asking: he just wanted to make Ryan feel good, and it was easy to get carried away and very distracted, relishing every flutter of breath, his own hitching slightly.

Ryan was tense, waiting. He could feel Brendon's lovely lips coming closer, and closer, and closer and he was shaking with anticipation, eyes wide open. He sucked in a breath that turned into half a moan, his eyes fluttering shut and his teeth quickly sinking into his lower lip in order to shut himself up. His fingers were still at the back of his lover's head, stroking, pressing into the skin.

Brendon smiled slowly, the sound making his skin heat up, and his stomach curl, his breath fluttering against Ryan's jaw. He released it shakily, as his lips slowly moved back down along his throat, kissing gently, touching his skin. It was tense, and he knew he was just making it more difficult for the both of them, but he didn't want to stop, having waited all day for the press of skin.

Ryan's fingers disappeared into the wavy curls of Brendon's hair. He was massaging his scalp, having found a way to control his breathing and put it back to normal. And his body was practically thrumming with happiness, his heart going wild in his chest.

Brendon forced himself to stop, instead letting his lips press soft to his neck, resting there and nuzzling the skin. His libido was working up, and if Ryan kept making those sounds, he'd end up a mess. He was already on the verge of getting hard, fingertips twitching at his hips, having waited to be this close since he left that afternoon. He sighed slowly, comfortable, feeling Ryan's pulse under his skin.

Ryan let out a soft sigh, relieved that Brendon had decided to stop. He was also somewhat disappointed, but a faint smile was still on his lips as he relaxed, letting Brendon's fingers press into his warm skin as he spoke softly, his voice rough. "Too... too hot. Get off of me."

Brendon chuckled softly, kissing Ryan's forehead before slipping on the couch, turning to sit with his back against it, able to reach over and stroke the guitarists hair. He let his head rest back, looking up at the ceiling. He didn't want to leave Ryan alone and sick and bored, but he didn't exactly have many means entertainment. So he opted to just stay with him, playing with his messy hair softly, running his fingers through it.
♠ ♠ ♠
just a bit of fun dont like it dont read it or comment thanks
always open to feed back