Status: Give me you honest opinions of this please :) I take constructive criticism well, so lay it on me :)

Keep Holding On

It's Time.

* Claire comes into her room with a wide smile on her face and her eyes sparkling. She flops onto her bed, which we see Alex is sitting at the end of*

Alex: (sarcastically) Good day? I guess.

Claire: The best! I finally stood up for myself.

Alex: (half-heartedly) That's great.

Claire: It was only a little thing. But, oh god did it feel great!

Alex: I'm proud of you.

Claire: Al, what's wrong? You don't seem like you.

Alex: There is something I need to talk to you about.

Claire: What is it?

Alex: It's just - (sigh) Me and Harry think it might be time….. for you….. to -

Claire: Before you go on and say what I think you're going to say. Can I ask you one thing?

Alex: (tearfully) Um, sure?

Claire: What's it like? Dying? I mean - how did it happen?

Alex: We were in the car, Harry was trying to stop me from crying. He wasn't wearing his seatbelt. I kept telling him to put it on but he wouldn't listen. You know what he's like, stubborn. Then everything went fuzzy, I remember waking up in the car and saying Harry's name, when he didn't answer me I tried to turn my head to look at him, I felt something hot and sticky run down my neck. When I saw him, he looked like he was fast asleep, not a scratch on him, like nothing in the world could ever wake him. I remember hearing noises and voices coming from outside of the car. The next thing I remember was in the hospital and hearing my mum crying, she was crying! Ha! I've never heard anyone cry so loudly and so much before. I remember feeling Phoebe holding my hand, kissing it and I felt the tears that had been running down her face fall onto my hand. Then I sat up and got off the bed, I watched them leave. The nurse, she - uh - she pulled the blanket over my face. I hadn't woken up since being in the hospital so I didn't know what the extent of the damage was. So many cuts and bruises. Then Harry arrived. He took my hand and led me out of the room, the next thing I know I'm at my own funeral. Such a strange feeling seeing so many people crying, crying because I'm not in this world anymore? Crying because they would miss me? I don't know, but they were all crying. Then a couple of days later here I am, standing at the end of your bed watching you freak out because you think you are going mad! (both giggle)

But that's the thing Claire, I'm still here.

Claire: What do you mean?

Alex: That's what I need to talk to you about. You need to let us go, and start moving on with your life.

Claire: What? No! No, no, no, I can't just stop thinking about you!

Alex: That's not what I'm asking you to do. All I mean is, you don't need us anymore, not like this anyway. I have watched you over these last few months turn into the person you have always aspired to be. That confident, strong girl who won't take no crap from nobody! But you need to move on and stop living in the past….. with us. We will always be with you whether you like it or not, don't ever forget that. I want you to do everything that we always planned to do. To move to Hollywood and become rich and famous, and if you don't - I will haunt your ass for the rest of your life! I love you Claire Bear, you're the bestest friend I could ever have asked for.

* Alex stands up and walks towards the door*

Alex: Oh and Claire, it's time to read the letters.