Status: We are made from broken parts. We were broken from the start. Our hearts their were beating in the dark. We are built from broken parts.

We Are

Clothes

Stephanie checked herself again in the mirror. The jeans felt strange clinging to her and the tank top she grabbed felt like it reviled too much.

"Well if you don't come out I can't give you an opinion." Damian growled from the other side of the door.

"I feel naked." came her reply in a small voice, Damian sighed before replying.

"Well then you're going to feel naked in everything, stop being a wuss and buckle up and get out!" he said in annoyance. One of the workers at the small clothing store walked up to him, she was small like Stephanie but her platinum blonde hair is what gave her a less attractive look.

"Maybe I can help!" she said cheerfully. "I saw what she was wearing when she came in, so chances are she wants something that keeps the girls covered but gives her a figure."

"Great, Steph get out here. This chick will help you while I run next door to get a few things." he said before the door swung open and a whole 'nother woman stood on the other side with wide eyes. Who would have thought clothes could change a person. The pants lined her waist, hips and he imagined her ass, but he wasn't going to ask her to turn around. The black tank top was a little tight in the chest which brought what he guessed to be C's up and together.

"You're not coming back are you?" she asked with a panicked look. He shook the dirty thoughts from his head.

"I'll be back, if I was leaving I'd have done it last night." he said, the blonde gave him a strange look. He shrugged it off and walked out.

Stephanie looked at the blonde woman who'd been standing next to Damian and she gave a warm smile.

"Well let's grab somethings and get started, I could probably get you five jeans and at least ten shirts before you reach two hundred bucks." she said, making Stephanie assume she must of over heard her limit. Before she knew shirts and jeans were being tossed at her, least she was finding things a lot quicker than when Damian was helping her.

"So, uh...what was with the get up when you walked in?" Genna; which Stephanie learned was her name after the third shirt was thrown at her.

"Um, let's just say I'm in training to be a nun. I just want to experience life before taking the leap."

"Ah, what's the story with him then?"

"I met him last night, he told me he was kind of traveling around which was exactly what I wanted to do."

"So you left with a complete stranger?"

"I believe God wouldn't have put me in a situation so soon."

"Ah well I hope you're are right." she said just as Stephanie walked out in the last thing she wanted to try on. Genna smiled. "I love it!"

"It's alright." a deep voice said; Stephanie felt relaxed as Damian's large body walked towards them.

"You didn't abandon me!" she said happily before giving him a hug, he tensed up quickly which caused her to realize what she did and backed off quickly. "I'm sorry, I don't know why I did that."