Status: Updated every Friday. (Our time)

In Between the Flowers

Gloxinias

Working at the music shop is the best job I had in months, there are barely people that even enter the shop. As I finished ringing out a costumer, my mind drifted to Frank and how in three months, he'll be leaving. Frank will meet new people and decide to never come back, I thought to myself.
"Excuse me, can you tell me where The Misfits CD's are?" a melotic voice asked. I looked up to see an angelic face with sparkling emerald eyes and a cascade of auburn hair.
"Hey Claire!" I chirped
"Oh! Hey Gerard, I didn't know you worked here."
"I just started three weeks ago." I said as I walked around the counter, heading towards the rock section.
"That explains why this is the first time I've seen you here." she said
"Yeah."
We fell into an awkward silence. Think of soemthing else to say, think of something else to say, I chanted.
"So, I saw you the other night at the bar with your boyfriend. I was going to say hello, but it looked like you guys were in a serious conversation." Claire said
"Oh no, he's not my boyfriend, he's my best friend." I explained.
After I said that, a smile spread across her face. "Well in that case, I was wo-"
"Delivery for Faggy McFagfag!"
I spun around to see Satan herself. "There's no one here by that name, Audrey."
"I was talking about you, dumbass." Audrey sneered, as she handed me a bouquet of flowers.
I took them, noticing a white card in between the flowers. Gently plucking it out from the plastic card holder, it read:

Gloxinia; Love at first sight
You've had my heart from the moment we met.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's crappy

~Ghost & Pansy XO