Status: I have a lot of this written in parts, but it's not finished yet, by far! I just needed a place to put all of this!

The Dream and the Dreamer

Jake Hurwitz has been suffering through years of torment, annoyance, violence and absolute strangeness at the hands of his co-worker (and BBF) Amir Blumenfeld. Amir as a constant has left a tremendous impact on Hurwitz, forcing him to question himself and his reality. Stuck in their own little world, the two embark down a rather dangerous path of self-destruction all for rather selfish reasons. As with anything involving Amir, things are never normal.
  1. Part one.
    It's just a normal day at the office. Amir is annoyingly late for work, and Jake is trying not to care. But there's something different, and what is a BBF going to do?
  2. Part two.
    Two weeks have passed since the incident with Amir and Jake started to question everything.
  3. Part three.
    Jake gets up and gets a move on.
  4. Part four.
  5. Part five.
    Jake and Amir go to work
  6. Part six.
  7. Part seven.
    Jake struggles with Amir's absence.
  8. Part eight.
    Sarah and Patrick come over to help with a little party they're throwing for Jake to try and cheer him up. Jake has some growth and he smiles for the first time in a long time.