Status: Finished

I Hope You Like the Stars I Stole for You

Chapter Thirty-Two- A Celebration of An Ending

June 2013

Pruitt’s POV

My eyes filled up with unexpected moisture as I looked out at the sea of faces. Faces of my friends and family, dabbing their eyes as well, but with huge smiles upon their faces. I was on stage, in line with my friends, about to collect my diploma. In about two minutes, high school would officially be over.

Vic waved to me from the crowd, he had already graduated since his last name came before mine. He blew me a kiss, and that was enough to make my tears spill over. “Pruitt Stockdale.” I walked across the stage to the sound of thundering claps. I shook the principal’s hand and he handed me my diploma. When I walked off stage, my mom and dad smothered me before I could get to Vic. They finally wandered away to talk to Vic’s parents about their “babies” growing up. Vic picked me up in a hug and spun me around, “Babe, we made it !” We kissed quickly, and I’d never been happier. It was time to start a new chapter of my life, and I could start it with the one I loved. I would be attending college in the fall, and he would be working on his music with Mike, Jaime, and Tony nearby. It was perfect.

Alex and Jack wandered up, in different colored gowns from their own graduation. I had seen them in the crowd earlier, and I was glad to see them now. I hugged them both, “Thanks for coming guys ! And congratulations !” They congratulated Vic and I back, and they all shook hands. More of our friends appeared, including Tony, Jaime, Zack, and Rian, and we all gathered together for countless pictures. Suddenly we were all called over to the crowd of the rest of the seniors, and in unison, we all threw our caps to the sky.

Here’s to graduation.

Here’s to a new start.

Here’s to life after high school.

Here’s to making it this far.

Here’s to friends that stuck with you.

Here’s to the one you love.

Here’s to the one I love.

Here’s to Victor Vincent Fuentes, for making my happy ending, or beginning I should say, the happiest it could ever be.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end ! I hadn't planned on ending this, especially after the hiatus, I mean this story was like my baby ! By the way, this is embarrassing, but I forgot Pruitt's last name and I couldn't find where I'd mentioned it, so I made up a new one ! Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this story and check out my other fics ! My new baby is "I Don't Think You'll Ever Wanna Love Me"