The Nightmare

Part 1

Lightening crashed to the ground outside of the window. A single car, his parent's car, was speeding down the highway, paying no mind to the intense rain surrounding it.

As they came to a red light, they had to floor the mobile. The tires spun out of control, swirling around in the rain water. With a loud crash, the car collided into the bumper of another. Its windows had shattered after another car crushed into it from behind. The driver's door popped open from the force of the accident.

However, instead of Misaki's father, a silver-haired author, scratched and bleeding, tumbled out of the car.

A startled Misaki shot right out of his sleep. Tears stained the younger man's fac. "U-usa-g-gi-s-san?" Worry was painted over his face. Shaky legs found their way to the ground and then cautiously crept out of the room.

Thunder sounded overhead causing Misaki to jump in the hallway. Th-that was just a dream. J-just a dream. It-it didn't really happen…Usagi-san's st-still here, Misaki thought anxiously as he tried to reassure himself. He quickened his pace until he stood in front of the writer's bedroom door.

Releasing a shaky breathe, the boy slowly opened the door. The little train puffed around the bed while Suzuki-san sat next to the peaceful author's head. Pure silence enveloped the room.

Misaki took hesitant steps toward the bed until he was standing next to Akihiko's body. As he bit his lip, he placed two fingers onto the others neck. When he felt the pulse beat underneath of him, he released a relieved sigh.

A small smile crept onto his face. Usagi-san's gentle eyes were closed and his brows were relaxed. His mouth was slightly ajar as he inhaled and exhaled through the small opening. Moving his hand from the tender neck into the soft, silver stands of hair, Misaki relished the at ease state of the man.

Still shaken from his nightmare, Misaki carefully got into bed and laid in Akihiko's embrace. As he moved closer, resting his head on Usagi-san's chest, he removed his hand, and, instead, placed his arms around the others waist. Good, he's okay. Everything will be fine, now. These were the boy's last thoughts before slumber overtook his mind, sending him into a world of sunshine, where no downpour existed.
♠ ♠ ♠
There are only two parts. I already have the other part written. I just need to type it.