Status: Still working on it. Be patient my sweets :)

Phobias

Nosocomephobia- Fear of hospitals

The sign on top of the large rusted iron gate reads "Lackluster Sanitarium" in twisted and spindly letters. My mom reaches out of the car window to press the button for the people to open the gate.

After a few of the longest seconds I think I've ever endured, the gates swing open with a loud creak of protest. We drive slowly up the heavily worn driveway; as it was basically nothing more than a dirt path and bumpy as hell. We finally pull up and get out of my mom's old beat up Chevy; the make and model unknown to me.

"Well, Frankie. Here we are!" My mother starts, oddly cheery, "Time to get you all better so you can live a life without those silly fears of yours."

So, first off, before we even really start, let me introduce myself. My name is Frank Iero and I'm being admitted to the Lackluster Sanitarium due to my "irrational" phobias.

The exact definition of phobia is "An extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something." Do these people not own a fucking dictionary? That's what a phobia is meant to be; irrational to others but not to the ones who suffer from it.

According to my dumb-ass psychiatrist, I have four known phobias; two being severe and the other two only mild to moderate.

The severe two are called: Claustrophobia and Arachnephobia, or fear of confined spaces and fear of spiders. The lesser ones are Ataxophobia and Automysophobia.

The first being fear of disorder or untidiness; the second, fear of being dirty. I don't even understand why I'm here. They are completely normal fears, I mean come on! Who likes spiders, confined spaces, untidiness, or being dirty anyway?

Certainly not me, that's for fucking sure. Plus, this is a Sanitarium; home to people who have mental illnesses. Being scared of a few things isn't a mental illness. Whatever, I don't even get a say in it anyway, with me being at only 16 years of age. Might as well make the best out of this fucked up situation. Maybe there will be a cute guy there who isn't completely bat-shit crazy.

That could make my stay here more---enjoyable.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: Hey guys!! This is my first story and I've decided to make it a Frerard. This is only a little peek at what is to come. I need you guys to tell me if I should continue this or just scrap it. Comment, Subscribe, Rec., do it all!! :D Much love and Frerard-ness!! ~ B