Status: Still working on it. Be patient my sweets :)

Phobias

Asthenophobia-Fear of passing out.

Holy fuck! I can’t breathe! It’s too small in here! I need to calm down, like right the fuck now. Okay, what calms me down? Music, puppies (fuck you they’re adorable.), and Gerard. Oh! I can just think about Gee and I bet I’ll feel better. What do I love about him? Those stunning hazel eyes; that silken midnight black hair; his lovely crimson lips; his amazingly cocky, yet sweet personality that makes my heart melt like butter. Fuck, I could do this without end for days. Oh man, I feel dizzy. Shit, everything is fading to black.

* * * *

When I come to, the first thing I see is Gerard pacing nervously to the right of my bed. The second is that I’m not in Isolation, nor am I in my dorm.

“Gee?” I croak out, voice rough from lack of use.

His head snaps over and his eyes are wide.

“Oh my gosh!! Thank God you’re okay!” He exclaims, rushing over to me and planting soft kisses all over my face.

“Where am I Gee?” I question after managing to pry his lips off my face with a fit of giggles emitting from both him and myself.

“Oh, you are in the hospital ward Kitten. You passed out in Isolation and the head doctor said he didn’t want you to have a seizure or something while you were out. He should have known you are afraid of small rooms and areas.” He trails off at the end in thought.

“Yeah, he should have.” I mumble.

“Oh, c’mere you.” Gerard states and crushes his soft lips to mine in a heated kiss.

I return the kiss with just as much, if not more, passion until a thought hits me. Hard. I break the kiss with a gentle push at Gerard’s toned chest.

“Wha-? What’s wrong Kitten?” He asks worriedly.

“Nothing hun, just, what if one of the nurses see?” I question, nervously chewing at my pierced bottom lip.

“Oh. Don’t worry, love. They already knew, and they’ve all promised to keep it secret. Plus, they said they all think it is adorable.” He states, looking relieved and blushing a bit.

“Why are you blushing, Gee?” I ask smirking a bit.

“Nothing, Kitten. Just a thought.” He says ducking his head a bit with a small smirk and maneuvering himself so that he is in the bed lying next to me.

Oh, man. Now is my chance to get back at the gorgeous fucker!

I subtly move my leg so that it is just grazing the front of his oh-so-tight jeans. He gasps so faintly that I barely heard it and he is right next to my ear. I then start to rub my leg into his jeans, but keeping a completely innocent face.

“Frank-kie. Wha-what are you doing?” He says, trying to keep his composure.

“What do you mean Gee? I’m not doing anything.” I say innocently, batting my big eyes up at him.

“Fuck.” He draws out. “If you keep doing that Frankie, I’m just going to have to pin you to the bed and get off on your pretty little leg.” He finishes, slightly rubbing his now tented jeans back against my leg.

“Oh really? And what makes you think I’ll let you?” I shoot back, with a smirk and a hard push of my leg against his crotch.

“Ohh fuck. Well, I-I’m stronger than you a-and I’m much b-bigger than y-you.” He stutters back, still rubbing against my thigh.

“Yeah, true, but I’m much faster.” I say, and with that and a hard rub of my leg to his crotch I hop out of bed, and dash to the private bathroom in the corner of the room.

Once I’m in, I lock the door and sit against it giggling.

“Frankie! You little fucker!” I hear him moan. “That’s not fair! I would’ve gotten you off too!” He adds whining childishly, but closer to the bathroom.

“That’s for the other night, you pretty little tease!” I chuckle.

“Wha-? Aw, come on Frankie! I was playing!”

“Tell that to my poor dick.” I laugh back.

“I would, but it and its cruel owner are barricaded in the bathroom.” He whines through the door with a suggestive hint in his voice.

“Oh, really?” I answer back, smirking at how desperate he sounds.

“Yes Kitten, just let me in the bathroom, and we can both get what we want.” I can almost hear the want in his voice.

“Fine, hold on Gee.”

I unlock the door and Gerard immediately rushes in and closes the door behind him. Before I can say some smart ass remark about how wrecked he looks, he drops to his knees and yanks down my sweatpants.

“F-Fuck.” Is all I can stammer out when he takes me in his mouth.

He doesn’t even start slow, he just fucking goes for it. Shit, he feels so good. I can’t even see straight when he relaxes his throat and deep throats me. The sensations are over whelming my poor teenage brain and I can’t even warn him when I come. He just works me through it and swallows every bit of my load.

“Shit.” I say shakily.

I quickly come out of my daze and start to unbutton his pants.

“No need Kitten, just seeing you like that made me come.” He smirked.

Shit, he just came in his fucking pants.

“Fuck, Gee. You need to go change.”

“Later, love. Right now I’m sleepy.” He says with a smile and a cute little yawn.

“Okay, Gee.”

I pull up my pants, fix my hair a bit and grab his hand, pulling him out of the bathroom and to the bed. We lay down, and after a few lazy pecks and a few murmured “Love you”‘s, we’re both fast asleep with smiles faintly painted on our peaceful faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! So I hope you all like this chapter. Erm, I guess that's all xD Much love and Frerard-ness! <3 ~ B