Status: Still working on it. Be patient my sweets :)

Phobias

Leukophobia- Fear of the color white

We walk into the institution, and I'm immediately over come by the smell of disinfectant and the lack of color. I mean seriously, at least one splash of grey would even help.

This entire fucking place seems to be nothing but white; the chairs, walls, flooring; everything. Anyway, my mother drags me to the front lobby where the secretary sits, typing idly on her keyboard.

"Ahem, excuse me, Miss?" My mother addresses the plainly dressed woman. "I've brought my son, who has been admitted to the phobia ward of this institution."

"Ah, I see. Last name please?" The woman, "Laura" I gather from her name-tag, says.

"Iero. Frank Iero, Miss." I answer.

"Quiet Frankie, she was not asking you. Speak only when addressed; have I not told you that thousands of times?" My mother scolds me. "As he so rudely answered for me; it is indeed Iero. I-e-r-o."

"Sorry, Mom." I apologize softly.

I've learned it is a lot easier to just shut up; as she is one stubborn woman. Plus, I'm used to her bitching at me for nothing. She does this shit daily, so don't take it as me being rude; she is just naturally a bitch.

"Okay," Laura starts, typing like mad, eyes scanning the computer screen. "Aha! Here he is, Frank Iero; enrolled for his extreme fears of numerous everyday things. Let me page Dr. Way so he can get acquainted with his new patient. I'll take him from here. You may go Mrs. Iero, have a great day!"

"Okay Frankie," My mother starts, turning to me and speaking as if I were a small child on his first day of school, "you better be on your best behavior, because if I get on single call about your actions, you will regret the day you ever embarrassed me by acting out." She finishes in a menacing tone, telling me she means business.

If only I actually gave a flying fuck.

"Yes, Mother." I reply, and she nods curtly; walking out the entrance and leaving me here with these strangers.

"Hello, Laura! How are you? Oh, is this my new patient?" A voice suddenly asks.

I quickly whip my head up, and am startled to see one of the most beautiful men I've ever seen in my entire 16 years of existence.

"Yes, Dr. Way. This is Frank Iero; Frank meet your doctor. He will help you get over your phobias once and for all." Laura smiles warmly, letting me know that we will become good friends.

I quickly snap out of my ridiculous bout of staring, and shyly glance over at her, sending a small smile back.

"Why hello there, Frank. I look forward to working with you over these next few months; now all of the nurses here call me "Dr. Way" but you can just call me Gerard if you prefer, as that is what all of my friends call me. That is what we will become here, is it not? Friends?" Dr. Way, Gerard I mean, inquires, smiling widely down at me.

"Erm, sure. I mean, yeah, I hope so." I answer, smiling a little wider.

Little does Gerard know, I plan on us becoming way more than just friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I do hope you'll forgive me for the shortness and/or shittiness of this chapter but I started this not knowing where I was going with this chapter. So, this whole thing was thought up on the spot. I promise the next one will be more planned out and, depending on the amount of support *hint hint* :D, posted a lot sooner. Much love and hugs! ~ B