Status: Still working on it. Be patient my sweets :)

Phobias

Gynephobia- Fear of women

The next day I wake up pretty damn early to the smell of what seems to be pancakes. Fuck yes! I pull on some random clothes and sniff my way through this labyrinth of a place to what looks like the cafeteria.

Surprisingly, the people in the Phobia Ward get an almost full reign over the ward since we're not all completely crazy and homicidal, I think.

Soon, I meet a few people; while I'm devouring my pancakes I meet Lyn-Z who seems super nice and the other, that I met earlier, is in the process of telling me how badly she wants to fuck me. Funny, 'cause I'm gay.

Her name is Rayvenn Black, she has black hair cut like Lyn-Z's, and she's really thin. She is about an inch shorter than me, with grey eyes and she's wearing a lot of black eyeliner and black lipstick. She is also wearing a black tutu over a pair of fishnet stockings, and a black leather corset-like top that zips in the front.

She has a tattoo of roses and thorns snaking over her left shoulder from her back and she has really sharp canines; nearly fangs. She basically looks like the every day depiction of the female vampire.

I was walking down the hall and she comes out of her room. She starts following me, but I think nothing of it since there's only one way to the cafeteria from this hall. She then proceeded to push me against the wall and shove her tongue down my throat.

I tried to push her away, really not in the mood for this shit. I am not a morning person. I succeed in getting away, but she still continues to try. I keep denying her, so hopefully she will give up soon.

"Oh c'mon, baby. We could have so much fun together." She purrs.

"For the 28th time, no. Remember, I'm fucking gay. As in, I do not like the female species, also including you." I state in a bored tone.

This really was the 28th time I've told her no. Fucking persistent, I'll give her that.

"But you never know, maybe I could change you." She whines, pawing at the front of my jeans.

Normally, if this were a guy; I would get a bit turned on, but this? Not even a twitch.

Just then, Gerard walks in with a mug of coffee. Thank you to whoever's out there; whether it be God, Ala or Oprah, for having my back for once.

"Oh! Hey Gerard!!" I jump up, desperately trying to get away from the uber-whore.

"Wha--Oh! Hello Frank, how did you sleep?" He asks smiling, acting all professional once again.

"Fine, thanks to the sexy dreams of you I kept having." I wink playfully, earning a little glare from my female harasser.

Suddenly, Rayvenn jumps up and quickly makes her way over to Gerard and I.

"Oh, well, hello doctor. Aren't you looking especially fuck-able this morning." She says, eyeing him up and down.

Oh, fuck no. This man is mine.

Meanwhile, poor Gerard is standing there with an uncomfortable look on his face.

"Ahem," He clears his throat nervously," Well, erm, hello Ms. Black. How have you, um, been?"

"Fine, thanks. Even better now that I'm picturing you fucking me senseless." She replies, probably thinking she is being seductive; when really, it's just nasty.

This chick has no brain-to-mouth filter does she?

"Okay! Well, why don't we go back to my room and start talking about my treatments, Gerard?" I quickly say, as Gerard looks like he wants to vomit or run away, probably both.

"Of course!" Gerard answers, almost desperately. "We really need to discuss a lot of things since you've only just gotten here. Well, um, have a good day Ms. Black."

We walk away and down the hall towards my room. I glance back to see Rayvenn with a childish pout on her face, almost looking as if she were going to cry.

Normally, I would feel bad about making a girl cry, but that's what you get when you try and take things that are mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: This chapter was created by my friend RayRay :D She helped me out with an idea, as I have had a bit of writer's block lately. I'm really happy with this chapter so thank you RayRay!!! Comment, Rec, Subscribe, Do it all!!! :) Much love and hugs ~ B