Status: Still working on it. Be patient my sweets :)

Phobias

Doxophobia- Fear of expressing one's own opinion

We walk through the doorway leading into my room and Gerard closes the door with a huge sigh.

"Thank God, I thought she would never stop." He breathes out, leaning on the thick wooden door.

We both make ourselves comfortable in the small room; me on the top end of the bed and him near the foot of the bed. Again, the smallness of the room not bothering me with Gerard here. Totally weird.

Gerard seems to be off in his own little doctor world. Probably filled with scalpels and syringes and little red band-aids. 'Why red?' you may be asking. Well, red is my favorite fucking color in the whole universe, that's why.

"No, don't thank God. Thank my amazingly sexy yet oh-so-genius self for your salvation." I laugh cutely, hoping to get his full attention.

"Yeah, I suppose you're right. Thank you Frank." Gerard says gratefully.

"You can call me Frankie." I purr, sexily unlike Rayvenn had.

"Ahem, as you wish, Frankie." Gerard clears his throat, " So, erm, we really do need to discuss your treatment."

"Oh come on Gee, stop being so fucking professional all the time." I pout. "Friends aren't professional with each other, now are they?"

"Well, no, I suppose they aren't." He says thoughtfully, thankfully ignoring the fact that I had called him "Gee".

"See? So, lighten up a little, okay?" I say softly, while scooting closer to him ever so slightly.

"Okay, as you wish Frankie." Gerard says smiling warmly.

"So..." I start, trailing off at the end; for once not knowing what to say.

"As friends, what would you like to do?" Gerard asks.

"Oh, hun, there are plenty of things I would like to do with and to you. But, since you are reluctant, those will have to wait." I shrug winking, earning a nervous chuckle from the raven haired doctor.

"Um, erm....." Gerard says, looking like he is trying to hold something in.

"Gerard." I start, getting his attention. "We're friends. You can speak and do whatever the fuck you want freely while your around me. Okay?"

Next thing I know his lips are crashed into mine; but not before he breathes out a phrase that I am beginning to love;

"As you wish."