Status: Still working on it. Be patient my sweets :)

Phobias

Psychophobia- Fear of mental illness or the mentally ill

I wake up the next morning with a huge smile on my face. Gerard fucking kissed me last night! Sure he blushed and rushed out soon after but he didn't seem to regret it one bit. Neither did I. The great thing about this place was that you got to wear whatever you brought with you. Luckily I packed nearly my whole closet and dresser.
Hmm, what should I wear? Something that will catch Gerard's attention, that's for damn sure. I settle on a tight white V-neck short sleeve tee with my tightest pare of skinny jeans. After I slip on my black beat-up Converse, I walk over to the mirror they so generously let me have. Sense the sarcasm? I check myself out in the mirror, turning and leaning every which-way.
Wow, I actually looked pretty damn hot; the tee shirt thin enough to let the chest and abdomen tattoos I had show through slightly; and the skinny jeans hugged my ass and crotch nicely, but somethings missing....Oh! Eyeliner!!
Fucking duh, Frank! I rummage through my large suitcase until I retrieve my little eye pencil. I carefully smudge some charcoal black liner around my eyes, bringing out the tones of gold and green in my otherwise plainly hazel eyes.

Finally satisfied with my look, I walk out of my room and head down to the cafeteria for a much needed breakfast. When I walk through the open double doors I am greeted with a very smiley Lyn-Z.
"Hey Frankie! Good morning! How are you? Did you sleep well?" She asked all at once, giving me a warm hug which I returned.
I don't mind Lyn-Z at all, she was a very outgoing girl. Even the sudden ambush of questions doesn't annoy me.
"Hey Zee!! Good morning to you too! I'm great, you? And yes I slept great." I said smiling, counting off the questions on my fingers, making sure I answered them all.
"Zee?" Lyn-Z questioned, smirking.
"Yeah, thought it fit you better than me just calling you Lyn-Z all the time. But, if you don't like it.--"
I was cut off by Lyn-Z placing a quick kiss on my cheek and saying,
"It's fine Frank, I love it."
Now, her kiss on the cheek was not a "I like you." kiss, just a friendly "Thank you." one.
Before I could even respond, Lyn-Z was on the ground with Rayvenn on top of her.
"You bitch! You can't have him! He's fucking mine! How dare you, you ugly whore!!" She rages, relentlessly hitting, scratching, and spewing foul insults at poor defenseless Zee.
I immediately try prying Rayvenn off my new friend but this chick has a fucking vice grip!
Just then, Gerard walks in, oblivious at first to the beating but then rushes over to my side to help. We manage to rip her off and pin her down. Gerard made me go help Lyn-Z, while he stays on Rayvenn.
"Ooo! Doctor Way! I didn't know you were so strong! It's turning me on, I must be honest." She giggles and winks, making Gerard visibly cringe.
What the fuck?! This girl needed to be on the other side of the institution, where the mentally unstable stay and can't escape from.
Two large nurses come in with a syringe, and inject it into her neck. She soon goes limp after that. Gerard gets up. and lets the nurses drag Rayvenn out of the room. He walks over to me and I notice him quickly glance up and down my body. I wink and he blushes madly, smiling like mad but trying to not show it.
"Zee? Are you okay, hun?" I gently ask placing my hand on her arm, after sending one more cute smirk in Gerard's direction.
"I-I'm f-f-fine. I don't k-know w-why that just-t happened but I'll b-be ok-kay." She stutters out, weakly smiling at me.
She must notice my concerned look after her sudden stuttering and adds,
"I s-stutter when I-I g-get nervous, st-tartled or s-scared."
"Okay, Lyn-Z. Why don't you go wash up while I talk to Frank. I want to try and figure out why she did that to you, sweetie." Gerard says sweetly to her, earning a little nod and smile from her.
She walks off to the restroom, and Gerard turns to face me.
"So why did she jump Lyn-Z?"
"Well, Lyn-Z gave me a friendly little peck on the cheek and Rayvenn just pounced and started saying shit about that Lyn-Z couldn't have me and crap like that. Even though I've told Rayvenn I don't swing that way. Fucking relentless, I swear."
"You know Frankie, you look really fucking good today," He starts lowly, not wanting any others to over hear. "I can see why she got so jealous. Hell, I might of if I saw it."
"Oh really? Well, I must say, you look especially yummy today yourself. I could just eat you up." I bite my lip seductively and bat my eyes innocently.
"One day, Frankie, one day." He chuckles, but I can see the want flitting around in his gorgeous eyes and I can hear the strain of it in his voice.
Oh yes, and that one day will be very, very soon....